Non-Olsen Twins Reunite

8/1/2008 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There was a mini D-list "Full House" reunion at The Ivy yesterday afternoon.

Jodie Sweetin, a recovering meth addict, has been clean since 2005. Candace Cameron, for her part, freely blogs about the Lord on her website. Forget when "Harry Met Sally." We have "When Meth Met Messiah."

BabyGirl

First!

Helena Handbasket

Don't be snide about Blogging about "The Lord". Maybe if more people blogged about good things instead of negative things people would react favorably.

Obama is a Socialist!

Jody is HOTTTTT!!!!!

JM

I found the Lord at a very young age

arlene

"when meth met messiah"..........? who ever came up with this one is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! find a new job moron.

dee

You are dissing one of them for having a past drug problem and the other one for being religious. TMZ, do you approve of anyone there in your glass house?

ash

Tmz is so hypocritical...I mean, you find 2 ppl who are doing great in their lives - you trash talk them? Just keep your snarky remarks for those who deserve them, like the rest of young Hollyweird. Candace is a really good role model and Jodi is getting her act together, maybe some of the self absorbed trollops of Hollyweird could take notes .

Mayu

Way to Bash a Christian and someone who is trying to keep herself on the right road.

Unlike Britney, Whitney and Lindsey...

At least one is a family woman who believes in something bigger than we are, and one has gotten herself off a destructive path and has stayed on the good path for 3 years.

that should be praised, not belittled.

I can come up with plenty Jewish Lawyer jokes, but because I'm a decent person, I don't. Maybe you should get some of your decency back harvey.

Andrea

I LOVE them! And I think it's great that she "blogs about the Lord"... It takes a strong person to stand up for what you believe in when the world preasures you not to bring up such a "taboo" subject. I think more people should stand up and open proclaim thier love for God and that less people should give those who do stand up for thier faith crap about doing so. If you don't believe, stop reading her blog. Showing from the commments above who ever wrote this story was a little off thier game.

rack lover

crybabies...keep up the good work Harvey....plus, the meth head has a nice rack still...i thought those puppies were the first to go when meth was involved...TMZ has indeed taught me a valuable lesson...

Helena Handbasket

I am so happy to see the positive comments on these 2 lovely young women. I have long been an adult but I must confess that if Full House is on late at night, I might sneak a peek. I hope Candace keeps on Blogging and Jodie continues to do well. Maybe baby Michelle will follow her "big sisters" footsteps. The Olsen twins surely need some light in their life, millions of dollars aren't everything!

henry

I guess im the only one that laughed at this....but seriously i feel sorry for anyone that has to be related to kirk cameron or listen to him preach

Stop It

I agree with the majority here. I didn't find the TMZ comments about these two young ladies funny or clever. At least they are both happy and healthy unlike so many other women in the LA/Hollywood area.

John

Don't listen to TMZ. These girls were "famous" years ago and look how much of a reaction they cause. People love them and people love people who better themselves. Just wait til Britney is all fixed up. Everyone will be begging her to talk to them.

sandyduncansglasseye

Hee hee...the Lord. How cliche'

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments