"Hairspray" and "ANTM" Vacay Bitch Fight!

8/1/2008 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hairspray" star Nikki Blonsky and "America's Next Top Model" wannabeen Bianca Golden just had the worst vacation -- ever!

Cops tell us the two got into an "altercation" in the departure lounge at the Providenciales airport in the Turks and Caicos islands in the Caribbean -- and by altercation, we hear it was an all-out family brawl! A spy at the airport that day tells us the fight was over saving seats in the lounge -- Nikki was saving five seats for her fam, and Bianca's family wanted to sit. That's when we're told the huge fight erupted -- with the entire families on both sides throwing down, yelling and cursing.

The action got so bitchtastic, says another spy, that one member of the Golden team actually bit Nikki's foot. Tyra would be so proud!
Blonsky, Golden
Both divas have been charged with assault -- Blonsky with two counts! But get this -- Nikki's father Carl was also charged with inflicting bodily harm, for his alleged beatdown of Eleine Golden, Bianca's mom. Nikki's arrest was first reported by Us.

Both Nikki and Bianca have been released on bail, but Carl's gotta cool his heels in jail until August 8th. All parties will have to book a trip back to the islands this fall to appear in court.

UPDATE: This cat fight was no joke people ... Eleine Golden had to be airlifted to a Florida hospital. She's currently in the ICU with a serious head injury!

Heehee

I normally can't stand celebs and all their 'glory', but I really do like Nikki. I imagine it was the Golden mom who bit Nikki's foot and found a foot upside her own head, thus her ICU vacation.
I am so damn sick of models and celebs who really feel that they are better than everyone else. I'm shocked that we haven't discovered a secrete Calvanistic Church that they all belong to.
Idiots.

Mikah4tmz

16. WHY ARE BLACKS SO AGGRESSIVE AND MEAN?

Posted at 6:34PM on Aug 1st 2008 by john

The black people who are aggressive and mean feel as if they are being taken advantage of and lack the emotional stability and maturity to act in a more appropriate way. Alot ot black people see minor slights as a statement about their color. Sad but true.

Oh yeah, I am black and female. ;)

Triple Play

What a load of B S ANTM is a HO Bag. If she wants to act like gangsta Bitch she should do Rap videos with all of the other black ho wannabes

tlynn

It's not so much Blacks are aggressive and mean. But, there are alot of whites out there that feel that Blacks are beneath them and treat them as such. People are just tired of it. Then the whites want to scream "aggressive and mean". For instance I was in a Starbucks standing in line, a white lady came in, walked past and jumped in line in front of me. I politely said, "Excuse me, I am waiting in line". She ignored me. When the next customer left the counter, I politely walked in front of her and placed my order. Now all of a sudden, she wants to get upset and tell me that I was rude cutting in line. The cashier told her, "You did cut in front of her and you acted like you didn't hear her say excuse me, I am waiting in line. The first thing she said was, "You people are just rude"! I said excuse you, "You were the one who acted like you didn't see or hear me, so don't get mad when you are asked by the manager to go to the back of the line and You People have a nice day". She stormed out of Starbucks. She played stupid and I was very polite to her. She was pissed because she thought every white customer in there was going to side with her, when they told her to go to the back of the line, she was embarrassed because she made herself look like an ass!

Carlito

The saving of seats was for the lard asses.....one seat can't hold all that flab.

LoLo

What on earth would the Golden's have to say to justify themselves? "There no save-sies"? Talk about acting like toddlers. The lounge had no rules against saving seats, so that's where the issue should have ended. Nikki's family had the right to sit wherever Nikki saved them a place. Leave it up to Bianca's clan to create drama where there shouldn't have been any.

Chykshyt

I wish NIkky would have beat that B*tch ass even more than she did.....she acted like she was soo bad and had a nasty attitude on America's next TOp model..... As if she thought she;d make it to the top.. her and her big mouth funny head tall monkey looking self...................IMAO..

Chykshyt

Number 16.....IDK im from East Africa .......: )

dirtrox

skank ass Golden family got what they deserved.

Bianca is a wannabe, Nikki rocks

dirtrox

get a clue needs to GET A CLUE

Why?

Oh please blacks "aggressive and mean"? That fat ass family was saving seats and there was NOWHERE else to sit were do you expect Bianca's family to sit? On the f'ing floor? Oh that's right because white people think they are better and that's were blacks should sit right? Classic white TMZ racism. I knew when I clicked the comments link you people would say it's the Bianca girl's families fault. Even if blacks are aggressive and mean they have every right to be. Nikki's fat ass and her father obese ass should rot in jail! Putting a woman in the ICU over a seat? Their big asses probably took up half the lounge!

tlynn

So, if it were Bianca saving the seats for her family and Nikki came in, what then? If I walked into a Lounge and those were the only seats left, I'm sorry but you would have to give at least 2 of them up. I'm here, your family is not. The ignorance of some people is ridiculous. This all could have been avoided if Nikki would have compromised. Instead she choose to be a "wannabe diva", her daddy ended up in jail and she will most likely be paying Bianca's family like it or not.

SuperStarSteve

I say it's time for a time out. If they needed to sit, then they should've gotten the airline or lounge personnel to help out, not create all and out chaos, although I would've loved to have seen this happen. *ahem*. It must've been a wild scene for Nikk's father to have bitten someones FOOT! Arm yes, but to bite someone's foot you almost have to be in the 69 position or they're doin the Can Can and you catch them on the up kick with your mouth (hard to imagine).

This vacation will go down in family (s) histories. Good times gone bad.

TEAM NIKK! :)

#21 - Maybe you should "get a clue".....alot of blacks ARE "mean and agressive" because they feel they can be and that people are intimiated. Nikki and her family were probably nice at first advising the seats were being saved and Bianca and her family (let's face it, Bianca became that way by example) probably started becoming pissed off and started acting like fools, therefore causing the "beatdown". I'm sure Nikki's Dad was reacting to Bianca's mom biting her foot, if in fact it was her. Obviously it wasn't anybody from Nikki's family that did it, who the hell bites people feet anyways. YUCK!

If you ask me, Bianca's family probably had it coming. TEAM NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over it

#26 and #30 - Maybe you should read the comments on US.com who is reporting the story as well. Someone who commented on there was at the airport and said there were plenty of seats, that Bianca's family just got mad because they could'nt have the seats Nikki was saving. And you're right, I can't believe that people would get into a fight over some damn seats, but lets face it....when you're ghetto you're ghetto and will fight over anything! Give the whole "blacks have a right to this and that" blah blah blah speech for somebody who actually gives a crap. You have been dragging that on for YEARS and it's time to come up with another reason.