"Hairspray" and "ANTM" Vacay Bitch Fight!

8/1/2008 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hairspray" star Nikki Blonsky and "America's Next Top Model" wannabeen Bianca Golden just had the worst vacation -- ever!

Cops tell us the two got into an "altercation" in the departure lounge at the Providenciales airport in the Turks and Caicos islands in the Caribbean -- and by altercation, we hear it was an all-out family brawl! A spy at the airport that day tells us the fight was over saving seats in the lounge -- Nikki was saving five seats for her fam, and Bianca's family wanted to sit. That's when we're told the huge fight erupted -- with the entire families on both sides throwing down, yelling and cursing.

The action got so bitchtastic, says another spy, that one member of the Golden team actually bit Nikki's foot. Tyra would be so proud!
Blonsky, Golden
Both divas have been charged with assault -- Blonsky with two counts! But get this -- Nikki's father Carl was also charged with inflicting bodily harm, for his alleged beatdown of Eleine Golden, Bianca's mom. Nikki's arrest was first reported by Us.

Both Nikki and Bianca have been released on bail, but Carl's gotta cool his heels in jail until August 8th. All parties will have to book a trip back to the islands this fall to appear in court.

UPDATE: This cat fight was no joke people ... Eleine Golden had to be airlifted to a Florida hospital. She's currently in the ICU with a serious head injury!

pinhead

Please ABC or Fox or VH1 Ultimate fighting with the ex reality tv stars. The Bronx Blob vs the Tyra terrorizor.
G strings and tank tops in the cage. I want this on ASAP!

oh btw who are these two morons?

Didi

I really hope that Nikki Blonsky laid the smackdown on Bianca. If Bianca's attitude is indicative of her family's demeanor, then I'm sure they were trying to intimidate the other family. Team Blonsky!!!

Bahamianese

Now why did I burst out laughing when I read this. I don't care who's black and who's white y'all really need to get over that racial crap now. The only thing that counts is that was one good solid cut ass someone got....Yeah...So...where the hell is the video? TMZ you ppl are slacking!! Soukou with the video already!!

Jeff Dranetz

Blonsky Beat

dae

was Nikki fighting over the last piece of pie or something? or did someone call her a fat ugly bitch? im surprised she even has a neck brace since i've never even noticed she had a neck before, thought they were chins?

HOLY CROCODILE

Any of you who doesn't think race is an issue here better wake up. Get 4 or 5 blacks together and they are like a pack of dogs. Take any territory they want. A father who wouldn't step in and protect his daughter would not be much of a father. If A WOMAN puts her self in a mans shoes then the man needs to retaliate. Don't accost me and I will stay out.Was the mother protecting her daughter or just one of the stray dogs?

Chris Curry

Over lounge seats? These people are just stupid through and through. And such big celebrities...at what point did either of them scream, "Don't you know who I am?"!!!

Monroe

Firstly, I like Nikki. However, you can't go to an airport lounge and just save as many seats as you want. Sorry but the lounge in question is not that large. Saving 5 seats is ridiculous and too much. Giving up 2, for Bianca and her mom seemed reasonable but didn't happen. And hurting someone till the point that they're in ICU is horrific. I may not like Bianca but Nikki and her family's reaction seemed ignorant and trashy.

bebefj123

He will be charged with murder if she dies. This is horrible. He should have pulled them apart instead of beat down a woman. And the same for Golden's mom, what is she to do. Here we go with the assumption that the blacks started it and the poor white family was just defending themselves.

lili

I am sick and tired of people comming down to my beautiful country and causing trouble. I happen to k now bianca's family very well and I am very sorry about her mom!! the turks and caicos islands are very beautiful, the people are friendly, but that dosent mean we are going to let anybody come in and just take advantage of us. the airport is small true, no one owns the seats in in the waiting area !! when seats are availble, people use them. stop comparing bianca to her role on TOP MODEL!! stop writing nasty comments about people that you know nothing about!! I am not writing this because I know Bianca's family, but because I want people to have an open mind and see things from both angles.

db

"Nikki was saving five seats for her fam, and Bianca's family wanted to sit. " That's not how I heard it-- Nicky was saving five seats for her gi-normous ASS CHEEKS

bebefj123

@21 That is so true. White people act like their poop don't stank. Similar things happen with whites in the mall. If they bump into you, there is no excuse me, I was croosing the crosswalk to a store and this white lady didn't slow down and just ahead of me she stopped and let this white guy cross. She saw me but she will play innocent if I had of cursed her out. WHite people can be so hateful and rude on purpose and provoke you and lie and play the innocent card. I also had a similar incident with a white just jumping in front of me and acting like he didn't see me too, they love to play that crap and white people try to intimidate blacks just the same and will lie to the cops. I'm thankful that there will be a day of reckoning for everbody and we all will be held accountable for what we say and do to each other and our prejudices will be rooted out and there will be no cop to lie to or no fake innocence.

lili

Stop trashing bianca and her family!! you don't know anything about them!! People of the Turks & Caicos Is are not stupid, and they are not going to just let anyone come in and push them around!! Stop comparing bianca to her role on TOP MODEL!! I am a native Of that country and I don't like it when people say bad things about my home!! seats in public areas are reserve, you can sit where you like. in the future, whenever you visit the TCI leave your ghetto attitude behind. JUST LIKE OUR SLOGAN, WE ARE BEAUTIFUL BY NATURE!!!!

HOLY CROCODILE

#62-Now that's funny

Panopticon

I don't get this picture. Why is Nikki Blonski wearing a fake Santa Claus beard?