John Mayer Is a Hard Bodied Soft Rocker

8/1/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is not your mama's adult contemporary singer!

With his newly shorn hair and tatted up muscles, John Mayer looks like he's more likely to rock at Ozzfest than serenade college chicks at Lilith Fair.

Jen Aniston does the body good.

KK

Damnnnnnnnn he is fine!

Rap sucks

they are always ripped but not big,you really need to compare guys like arnold to these lttle guys they look like little skinny punks

g

whatever!!! looks ordinary to me....there are better looking guys around, he is just soooooooooo totally plain!!!

muaw

oh my God.. he is super gorgeous.. I was just listening to him sing too.. God he is sexy...Jen .. don't mess it up with this one...

matt

Looks like the HGH "Joke" he played on the paps a few weeks ago wasn't a joke. He is definately on HGH or Steroids. This guy didn't have one muscle in his body two months ago. Now look how puffed up and how much "water" he is holding in due to steroid use. Water retention gives the "Puffy" muscular look. It will all go away once he stops using.

Wake up!!!

HE LOOKS SOOOO MUCH LIKE PENN BADGLEY! DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE IT?!?!

OCD

To # 2 Stalker

Aaaahnold is short. The man can't be over 5'10". Movie makers must have some serious camera angle tricks because I couldn't believe I wasn't far off being nose-to-nose with him in the height department.

Shmu

He looks like he walked straight out of the Jamie Lynn Spears-Aldridge Trailer Park.

reggie

He looks like a burrrrrrrrrrrr headed Monkey ! This one ugly and nasty looking guy :(((
]God, how could Jennifer Aniston make love to him, Yikes !!! I had a friend, who dted him for a brief time,
she said he had a little pee,pee---thats why he can't keep the gal's. You would think ? with his money, he could
have surgery on it to make it up to at least average standars !

shirliana

GOOD JOB JENIFER... KEEP THIS MAN - HE LOOKS VERY VERY NICE AND THE BOTH OF YOU LOOK GREAT TOGETHER.....
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU JENNIFER.... HOPEFULLY AN ENGAGEMENT?? WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO SEE THAT DAY... YOU DESERVE AND HIM THE ** VERY BEST **...
JENNIFER...KEEP HIM.....

OCD

I like the buzz cut. It makes his eyes look less "squinty".

One person I met (unfortunately, believe me) could look at his forearms and become orgasmic. Forearms. Orgasmic. I moved a few chairs down from her and kept one eye on her for the rest of the evening. And she was drinking something quite flammable that was pink and fizzy with bits of cherries and unidentifiable chunkies in it. Slurping it through a straw. She was very offputting as a person, but that slurping was enough to make me feel faint.

She said she wanted to stalk him and I saw the look in her eyes. It was the God's honest truth.

Watch your back, John!

Tony

On the MALE side, John Mayer has got to be one of the most self-absorbed, arrogant, rude, overrated "celebs" today.

What a joke!

Clinton

He's a goth-Smurf.

the loser

YUMMMMM... HOT... SEXY..... I so want him

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Love the haircut. Love the music. Love him and Jennifer together.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments