Lonely Lady

8/1/2008 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old former sex symbol resurfaced at a premiere in L.A. on Tuesday looking like a MILF.
Pia Zadora
Amid charges that her then husband, Meshulam Riklis, essentially bought her the award, Pia won the Best New Star of the Year Golden Globe for her role in "Butterfly."

Pia used to live with her three children from two marriages at Pickfair, the legendary Beverly Hills home of Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford, which she and her ex-husband tore down and rebuilt in the '80s.

Kat

Annie2,

She could be on medication which makes the face puff up a bit. Jerry Lewis' face swelled up like a helium balloon.
Anyway, I will give her at least some kind words. She is a great singer, and her work with the Philharmonic is really beautiful.

2088 days ago

M

oh good lord

2088 days ago

jade

would somebody pleez tell me what a MILF is??

2088 days ago

Lynn

OMG - THAT IS JUST PLAIN SCARY.....JESUS ---SHE LOOKS SO BLOATED

2088 days ago

Mariah

57 and 59:
Good point. Prednisone is nasty stuff. It just looks to me like more of an age thing. She is very short (like me) and at 54 I think she just looks like she is just a little more paunchy than she used to be. When I gain weight it goes to my face first, at least it seems. I wasn't trying to be overly critical of her looks. Like I said earlier she is very pretty. I am actually trying to defend her in saying it's just time rolling on; I don't think it is surgical or medical. If it is medical we should be wishing for the best for her.

And I had no idea she sang with the Philharmonic. Very cool.

2088 days ago

Just Me2

Funny, JUST the other day...I was wondering about her! She used to be truly cute (even well into her forties), as a matter of fact, her "before" posted picture is more than likely what she looked like while still in her forties (I can't be the only one that recalls her)...she was soooo cute and TINY ...one could never tell she was as old as she was.

To see how she has aged is truly sad.

I wish TMZ would have showed a full length picture of her. THAT, would be interesing.

(knocking on wood on my end - lord, please do not let me age like as she has!)

2088 days ago

gossip_obsessive

she looks like a morph of Jeanne Garafalo and Jennifer Coolidge(while i like them both it does not make for a good combination).

2088 days ago

GCMT

Chronic kidney disease? Why so puffy?

2088 days ago

Paul

OMG this was the funniest comment over on her:

She looks like she is storing nuts for the winter. Also, the skank, tore down the infamous Pickfair mansion to construct a gauche home of her own. Totally tasteless! Pickfair was a Hollywood landmark!

Posted at 12:38PM on Aug 1st 2008 by Kendra

2087 days ago

pix

She looks a little gaunt. She needs to eat more.

2087 days ago

pix

What a piece of ass.

2087 days ago

Knock It Off

CAUTION STAY AWAY FROM SHARP OBJECTS WILL EXPLODE

2087 days ago

MT

She had a REALLY great jazz album! Does anyone remember it?? I have been looking all over for a copy and can't find it. I am not sure if it was self titled or not???

It was really good!! Let me know if you can help locate a copy or remember the name, thanks!!

2086 days ago

PZfriend

I had to stop reading these awful comments about MY FRIEND PZ.
NONE of U KNOW PIA personally like I have for over 22 YEARS,
NONE of U! PIA is one of the nicest, kindest, sweetest, most caring
women and a REAL FRIEND that i have EVER met.....
and always BEAUTIFUL.........Inside and OUT!

2086 days ago

hoochie mama

She looks like Rosanne Barr with blonde hair !!!

2085 days ago