New Zip Code,

Same Game

8/1/2008 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How does David Silver -- aka Brian Austin Green -- always manage to land such fine chicks?

Just yesterday Brian's current girlfriend, the gorgeous Megan Fox , was snapped out with Kassius (left) -- Brian's son with hottie Vanessa Marcil (top right). Before getting with Marcil, BAG dated Tiffani (Amber) Thiessen (lower right).

Not bad for a guy who up until landing a role on the "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" hadn't done much since "90210" went off the air eight years ago.

Jaginator

He's an ass... so is his mom, Joyce.

ace1

he must have a big thing that these ladies all like.....lucky dog

Jaginator

I was friends with this guy, back in the 80's. His grandparents live in PA, which is where I'm originally from, and I even went out over Christmas. While I was there, I was dumped at the Beverly Center Mall, so Brian could go hang out with Robin Thicke and then, one day out of the blue, I had a letter returned to me, "Moved, left no return address", and never heard from him again. Years later, I found out his parents STILL live in the exact same house and I'm sure it was his mom, Joyce, who just decided I wasn't cool enough to be Brian's friend anymore and that he needed to spend more time with his Hollywood friends. He and his family are a bunch of phony jerks... I hope he reads this too, seeing as he's got nothing better to do these days.

robin

Because he is HOTTTTTT!!! I had the biggest crush on him on 90210

Cluny

Der...He's Hung Like an 'effin Mac truck!!!
He's frickin' H-U-G-E !!! It's almost a deformity...it's that big.

Jennifer

I think he's hot so I understand why he get's the hotties! Rock on Brain/David!!!!

Nine2five

Jag..hey dude, you need to get over it. Don't worry tho..Megan will soon dump BAG and then he will know the pain that you felt..and still seem to feel. You need to find yourself a new BFF.

barfy

3 for 3 smoking hotties. play on playa.

Sophie

Cause hes hot!

Jaginator

Nine2Five... I've been over it for years, but everytime I see that phony face, it just pisses me off.

craz1901

reports say he's as hung as Jason Priestly, so that tells you what these ladies like!

craz1901

He's hung like Jason Priestly that's why!

Jaginator

Yeah, Lil Shorty... all Joyce cared about was pimping him out. It was sad, because he had a job on Knots Landing at the time, would go and work there all day, then she'd run him all over Hollywood to audition after audition, as he napped in the car... THEN he'd have to go to stupid hollywood teen "parties" where the goal was to get your pic snapped for the teen magazines. It was ridiculous. She was in her 50's in the 80's, so she must be pretty damn old by now.

P. Carroll

You should check him out in "A Killer Next Door"

Lizz

He has a giant schlong and is good in bed.
Size does matter, I guess.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments