Shot Fired

Diddy Runs for Cover

8/2/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Several huge stars were sent running for their lives when a gunshot was fired at Jermaine Dupri's afterparty in an Atlanta nightclub just a few hours ago, this according to a source inside the club.

P. Diddy: Click to view!
TMZ has obtained exclusive photos of Diddy's bodyguards rushing the mogul out of Club Dream after allegedly fired a round inside the club. Diddy didn't even have time to put his champagne down before his hired muscle ran him out the back door.

Usher, Gabrielle Union and Larenz Tate also made a bee line for the exits after the bang. So far, law enforcement sources are only reporting one minor injury related to the incident. No word if any suspects are in custody.

Geez

This is a matter of throwing stones when u live in a glass house. or the pot calling the kettle black.

Geez

The overwhelming response is kill ALL BLACK PEOPLE. Ur resonse to the swimming incident wasn't kill all white people it was just kill him.

HOLY CROCODILE

#21 I am going to call Jesse and Al because you can't use that term."pot calling the kettle black"

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

oh common people we all have our own crimminal ways. Lets face it for the most part stereo types are true. BLacks love guns, hispanics love knives... if you ever watch dateline with the pediophiles they are always white or indian/Arab SOrry Asian people, i have no idea what you guys do. I dont think I've ever talked to an Asian person LOL.. never went to school with any or new any. I never see them on TV for any crime either. Way to go asians you guys win11

Ihma Khunt

Looks like Janet Jackson's snatch had a a wardrobe malfunction this time!

HOLY CROCODILE

Paging the unibomber.We have one seat available at Club Dream

Geez

Our Father, in the heavens, praised be your name, Let Your kingdom come and Your Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and FORGIVE US OUR TRESSPASSES AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESSPASS AGAINST US. Lead us not into temptation, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL. FOR THINE IS THE POWER, THE KINGDOM AND THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

HOLY CROCODILE

I have not taken any of these responses that read KILL ALL BLACKS.Maybe wannabe Rappers but not all blacks.

HOLY CROCODILE

#27-You better pray for them. They better give their souls to God cause their asses belong to Whitey.

Fina

our father, who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day cheaper gas
and forgive us our debts
as we need the extra cashflow to fill up our SUV
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from OPEC
for thine is the kingdom,......

Alizee

Continuing to dumb-down the world. Why do people act so sub-human? It's very sad that everything is so politically correct now. See what happen.

HOLY CROCODILE

I thought I was on TMZ and low and behold I have gotten on the Jimmy Swaggert page with him praying.
From what I am reading here, blacks run from blacks. Oh forgot,the black man had a gun.Now that is news.

my, my, my

Now I know where the Klan and the hicks hang out...ont the TMZ message board. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Cola

Every minority group have crazy people. Someone made a comment about not knowing what crimes ASIANS have committed. Recently in the news a ASIAN man beheaded Tim McLean on a greyhound bus in Canada.

Bird

Wow, Jermaine had the whole "I'm waaaay to old to be partying at clubs" celeb crowd in the house. We all know that a few bullets are not going to keep Diddy from partying like a 25 year old. Lets see if dodging bullets will help eternal party girl, Gabriel to grow up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments