Christina Applegate

Fighting Breast Cancer

8/3/2008 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina ApplegateWhen it rains it pours. Earlier this year Christina Applegate's 26-year-old boyfriend was found dead -- and now the actress has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Her publicist released this statement: "Christina Applegate was diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer. Benefiting from early detection through a doctor-ordered MRI, the cancer is not life threatening. Christina is following the recommended treatment of her doctors and will have a full recovery."

XYZ

wow hope she beats this

Fats

What a pity. I hope what the publicist says is true and she makes a full recovery.

Black Teef

I'd still hit it.

April

Dear Cristina:
Be strong sweet actress. I love all of your work, you are decent. My Aunt Ann survived breast cancer, and so shall you. And I am sad for the loss of your Love too. Be strong Girl. I never heard anything bad about you. You are a very talented actress. You'll be ok. Cancer has no boundries, no limitations on who gets it either. Talk to women who have it and or survived weather they be famous or not. I just hope it has not gotten into your lymphatic system. Wow, this is terrible. Sending a prayer for you.

anonymous

I like Christina's acting and she has had a bad time here lately.Best wishes and my prayers go out to her.

lin

Christina, My prayers go out to you, my prayers is that your doctors hands are guided by God, and that you have a steady recovery, surrounded by your loved ones. Thanks to God that it was found in time,

midi

hang in there!

MarzBlakMon

godbless i hope she recovers been a fan since i couldnt go outside after 8p woaaaahh bundy:)

Lauren

It's never a good time for news like this but this must be especially hard for her. Smart girl to get tested at an early age. Early diagnosis is the best way to fight this type of cancer. Hopefully she's got a good support system to hold her up emotionally because physially she can easily beat this thing!

Snaoopy

This sucks! But I know She can beat it! I'll say a little prayer for her. Chin up, Christina!

Pieta

Stevo..............go to hell.

Kelli

Another Kelly that has had a terrible year. Keep your head up girl, it has to get better!!

J.D.

Good luck I'm happy for her that they found it early!!!!!!!!!!!1

Glisten Garbor

Go to Loma Linda..Best hospital in SOCAL..Chin up..It has to get better..

FlBiker