Christina Applegate

Fighting Breast Cancer

8/3/2008 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina ApplegateWhen it rains it pours. Earlier this year Christina Applegate's 26-year-old boyfriend was found dead -- and now the actress has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Her publicist released this statement: "Christina Applegate was diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer. Benefiting from early detection through a doctor-ordered MRI, the cancer is not life threatening. Christina is following the recommended treatment of her doctors and will have a full recovery."

Goerge Bush

good luck

Joanne

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Christina... You have given all of us many hours of laugthter, playing "Kelly Bundy"... And your other tv shows, too..

BOEING 787

My thoughts and considerations are with Christina, if anything she is tough and I know she
will conquer this, I wish Christina Applegate all the best.

Dylans mom

Ahh Christina. Poor girl, has been through so much lately. I know she is a strong woman and will overcome this obstacle. My thoughts are with you

fashion disaster

God bless you and be strong and positive. Our prayers are with you!

Dee

Christina,

You will beat this dragon down to the last cell. I am a 2 time breast cancer survivor and you are now my sister. As my sister I will have you in my prayers. I will add you to my list of survivors that I will walk for in Houston in October. together we will make a differance

Dee

THAT IS BULL SH-T

THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU!!!! HANG TOUGH!!!!!

tomcat

Anyone who is posting negative or snarky comments about this is not human. Christina is a wake up call to Gen X women to show they need to get an exam now! They are not 20 something anymore and have to deal with normal human aging.

Rap sucks

Hope she makes it,of course she will hopefully.She is a beautiful actress although look better in the 90's...WHY CAN'T THERE BE A CURE FOR F%CKIN CANCER,MANY I KNOW ARE HAVING IT AND IT'S JUST MESSED UP!

HOT

She will beat it!

JennInDC

Best wishes to you, Christina! You're awesome!

Kae

awww i luv her! best wishes 2 u christina! i know youll beat this! God is always w/ u.

Y

Wow. I seriously can't believe this , Christina is a really great actress and my thoughts are with her.

BigJer

Looks like her chain smoking has finally caught up to her. Cant feel sorry for her like the rest of you do. YOU SMOKE, YOU DIE. Whats so hard to understand about that?

iamgrace

lost her boyfriend "earlier this year"? it was just 1 month ago to this day!
seems the writers are sooooooooo in touch with the situation.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments