Rampage May Really Be Screwed Now

8/3/2008 5:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rampage JacksonQuinton "Rampage" Jackson's wild hit-and-run last month just got real, real messed up.

Holli Griggs, who was 16 weeks pregnant at the time Rampage allegedly sideswiped her Escalade, recently had a miscarriage. Her fiance, Bill Krebs, told the Daily Pilot Holli, 38, was perfectly healthy before the incident, but after the wreck she lost a lot of fluid from her womb -- and eventually lost the baby.

The couple have retained an attorney, but have yet to take legal action against Quinton.

As we first reported, Quinton was booked for felony hit-and-run and felony evading arrest after leading cops on an insane chase through Orange County.

jewish smewish,,

u kno ur bad when u make women u dont even KNO mis carry their children

damn

Colo.Girl

Lost alot of fluid? What... amniotic fluid or something?

lukebandit

i cannot believe this. this is horrible. to the lady and her husband, please accept my deepest sympathies for the untimely death of your baby. please remember that Jesus loves you and you can lean on Him for strength, He will comfort you in your time of need. this man aka raging animal should be charged with murder. or at least involuntary manslaughter. are you listening District Attorney?

Melcoast

I hope they sue him for every penny. I hope he thinks about what he did to their family everyday for the rest of his life.

Kylie

I feel very sad for her loss, sad thing is though she will probably not charge him with anything and settle out of court$$$$ But if that makes it better for her so be it

Triple Play

I am a black man and I almost want to take offense to some of these comments. The reason that I can't is these gangster rappers are out of control and have to be stoppes. They are giving the Black citizens that have decent jobs and are responsible to teh community.a bad name It is no wonder that people still call them Negroes. It is sad but true. I hope that he gets jail time

Iggy05

The guy made a mistake and it cost someone else dearly. This has nothing to do with the color of his skin. He made a horrible mistake and I'm sure he will regret it and have to live with it the rest of his life. Quinton seems like a very caring person and I'm sure this will eat away at him for the rest of his life. I am in no way condoning what he did, but merely stating that the color of his skin had nothing to do with this. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm pretty sure Quinton will step up and take responsibility for his actions, unlike that meaningless human being Nick Hogan did. I'm am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage, and wish everyone involved will get through this. Quinton will pay his dues and trust me, he will never forgive himself for this. He screwed up, and he screwed up big. But he's the type of man that will take accountability for his actions and pray for forgiveness.

Keith

First off you dumbasses, Rampge is a UFC Fighter, not a Rapper or a Gangster. If you're going to talk sh*t about someone at least get your facts straight. I feel bad for the lady who lost her child, but come on. A MONTH after the fact this happens? I find that a little hard to believe and am more apt to believe that she is simply after money. A 16 year old pregnant girl and her fiance? Who the hell is engaged at 16 and pregnant. I seriously doubt either of them have the money to afford to raise a child unless mommy and daddy are going to pay for it.

If she settles this out of court you will know that she is simply after the money. If somebody was responsible for the death of my unborn child, I would have their ass, not their wallet.

Cyn

That is just terrible. Having the amniodic sack break can set off preterm labor pains and sadly the lost of a baby. Every state is different and the loss of a pregnancy in this case will have to be handled by a lawyer. How tragic. Absolutly tragic. My deepest regards to you Holli and to your fiance. You are still a family. Gather your loved ones around you both and you both will get through this.
Quinton Jackson should get a crash coarse on what it is to loose a child. In an uncensored, gut renching, brutal way. Photos, hearing it from parents who have lost their child(ren) because of drivers who are irrisponsible. For whatever reason. I hope their lawyers do something.

cky2000

ok, dumbasses, firstly he's an UFC fighter and not a gangsta rapper, at least get that right. Just because he's black doesn't make him a rapper...
and lukebandit, WTF you talk like a Christian, you should be ashamed of yourself... Rampage IS a born again Christian, this will weigh more heavily upon his soul than you could ever understand.
FYI, there were no drugs or alcohol involved, the guy had a mental breakdown, so let it be, OK? Sometimes good people do bad things. It doesn't make him a bad person.

Space Mountain

Keith ... She was 16 weeks pregnant ... not 16 years old ... get your facts straight

Prince Von A-Hole

Your all off your rockers. This guy obviously had a medical problem throwing him into some sort of seizure where he didn't know who he was much less what he was doing. This is just more of TMZ's SENSATIONALIZING.

Did any one read Harvy's Playboy interview. What a lying putts. I especially liked the one about no going to stars homes

Happy Holidays

Hey number 9, it looks like you are the F*(&ing dumba$$!! Read the story before you make a comment that make look like a complete moron...SHE WAS 16 MONTHS PREGNANT, not 16 in age...

cristy08

LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!
Too bad he couldn't have taken a header to a tree and save everyone the greif and money that his existence has caused!

native

She was 16 weeks pregnant not 16 years old read the article. Since you have never had a miscarriage I am sure you don't know it takes quite awhile to start thinking straight. The shock and pain come first then watch out because the anger comes next and wanting the person responsible if there is one to pay.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments