« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K Butts in On Training Camp

8/4/2008 6:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Bush better have a great season, or New Orleans Saints fans may start treating Kim Kardashian like Cowboys' fans treat Jessica Simpson.

Kim K. and her floral muumuu watched Reggie Bush work up a sweat at Saints training camp in Jackson, Miss. this weekend, where we're told she stood near the field waving and yelling for Reggie -- but he didn't even acknowledge she was there.

Our spy says Kim signed autographs and soaked up attention of her own, while Reggie just seemed annoyed with it all.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Coming from a short girl, short girls shouldn't wear those long dresses. It makes you look like you are shorter than you are. She should know this, it does look like a mooomooo. Reg was probably ashamed of her attire.

Kristen

Wow...a Helen Roper original....vintage, I say.

*control GAG reflex*

patricia

This girl is NOT fat. She is definately NOT skinny either. She is a very pretty girl but I'm so tired of seeing her getting her picture taken EVERYWHERE. I don't think anyone really thinks she is fat (God knows there are tons of fat Americans and she is not obese!) but I think people are annoyed with her because she does this kind of stuff - like show up at a training camp for her boyfriend. I feel sorry for the guy! Can you imagine going to work and having her show up with her camera crew and distract you for the entire day! OMG - I would be pissed too. LOL Why can't she be "low profile" once and awhile - why do all these girls want to be photographed all the time? A little discretion and "mystery" goes a long way girls! Go away for awhile - PLEASE!

ELISABETH VAZQUEZ

I Think that she is soo pretty nand love her
in that dress soo cute
Reggie never seemms to be HAPPY WITH HER
AT ALL LIKE HE DOESNT LIKE HER
BUT W.E SHEs VERY PRETTY

JefocAvsaan

I don't care who you are...anytime the old lady shows up at a guy's work will always have the guy annoyed at some point. I'm just sayin'...

JefocAvsaan

She looked good in the moomoo.You could see her curves.

Looks nice but I think It would be cooler to see her teased by some Saints fans on gameday.
I'm just sayin'.

!LOL!

craven

that is a sweet Coleman tent she is wearing...

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIM AND KLOE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON "FAT" I THINK REGGIE SHOULD LASSO THAT BIG COW,OR PUT HER OUT TO PASTURE.SHE COULD BE A TACKLE OR A LINEBACKER.

Megan

I can't wait until Reggie wakes up and smells the coffee and not the smell of her punanny. You CANNOT turn a hoe into a housewife Reg. He'll learn.

TMZ Fraternity

Kim is such a girly girl. Is it asking toooo much to just wear a saints jersey with jeans..lol Its kinda cute that she is clueless about what to wear to a football game/practice..hehe I bet she was stressing on what to wear and spent all day picking that outfit..Its o.k. kim girly girls are cool :)

BTW dump the black dudes..Aesthetically you dont fit with black guys..You would look better with someone lighter skinned...

Debi

Everyone here is just jealous you don't have an ass like that! HAHAHA! I think she is so hot!

JD

So that's what happened to the curtains.

wasted days and wasted nights

"And when the Kim comes marching in..."

Debbie

No one I know has a clue what she is known for other than that movie where she got a Golden Shower. Besides that, I don't care who Reggie or any other player is with, but when she is there to see HIM work, she should show up and act like other fans/family/friend instead of seeking special attention and trying to steal his spotlight. I will NOT be happy and neither will any other Saints fan if the team is allowed to be distracted by her. She should show respect and restraint and steer clear so he can work.

it takes a molester

Posted at 7:52PM on Aug 4th 2008 by wow

What's better is if you hang around with the fat white guy you're pictured with on the right. You aesthetically match better...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments