Mary-Kate's Lawyer: She Knows Nothing

8/4/2008 7:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After reports surfaced the Feds have repeatedly tried and failed to get Mary-Kate Olsen to spill what she knows about how Heath Ledger got the drug cocktail that eventually killed him, the tiny twin's attorney Michael Miller has issued the following statement:

"Despite tabloid speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen had nothing whatsoever to do with the drugs found in Heath Ledger's home or his body, and she does not know where he obtained them. Regarding the government's investigation, at Ms. Olsen's request, we have provided the government with relevant information including facts in the chronology of events surrounding Mr. Ledger's death and the fact that Ms. Olsen does not know the source of the drugs Mr. Ledger consumed. "

Cops say the masseuse who found Ledger's body last January spent nine minutes making three separate calls to Olsen before calling 911, then called her again after paramedics arrived. After getting the calls, cops say MK sent her bodyguard to go check on the situation .

brazen weep

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

I'm Back Biatches

COME ON PEOPLE??? Doesn't anyone wonder why they called this girl first??? Over and over? Were they friends or more? She needs to quit with the crap and explain WHY she was called several times and why her bodyguard went there. The whole thing is rotten!!!! Trashy, anorexic, sneaky, murdering slut. Poor Heath got mixed up in her pasty...looking like a troll, world of drugs.

sassy

THE HOGAN'S GET DEATH THREATS BUT SHE DONT!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL CRAZY. IM SURE SHE HAD DRUGS SO I GUESS SHE KILLED HIM . WHAT HAPPENED TO NICK WAS AN ACCIDENT .IM SURE HE DIDN'T WANT HIS FRIEND LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE BUT THE TWIN CAN DO DRUGS WITH THE GUY?? I THINK THE DEALER OR DOCTORS ARE THE KILLERS .
BUT SHE CANT GET THREATS BECAUSE SHE WASN'T THERE WITH HIM BUT I'M DAMN SURE SHE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!
THEN NICK THING WAS AN ACCIDENT PEOPLE . THIS GIRL KNEW WHAT WAS UP.

dish

Do any of these people have a BRAIN or use it?

AbysmalDemise

Oh please the little junkie knows exactly what went down and now she is crapping herself. Maybe lock her and the other junkie sister up and you will get the facts.

Ryan

Like it or not, her lawyer is giving her the advice any decent layer would give. Never ever guilty or innocent talk to the police or FBI. She has a right to the 5th amendment just like every other American and like it or not she would be stupid not to take it. Martha Stewart wouldn't have spent a day in jail has she taken that advice. Lying at all, even if it's by accident to a federal agent is a crime. However not talking to them at all and taking the 5th isn't.

pattiewak

.Bottom line. He was lost way too soon. MK had nothing to do with it. The masseuse probably did what she was asked to do. that is to make sure the public is not going to find out he is doing drugs. However, the masseuse thought he was "snoring" and in my Opinon took too long to call 911. Instead she called MK 3 times before 911......How stupid.

Robert

Have her take a lie detector test. If she refuses to take the test she is most likely lying. If the FBI and not the NYPD is constantly knocking on your door, there is something more to Mary Kate.

justin law

For the entire scoop on Mary Kate Trollsen log on to coxtalks

MyThoughts

Post #6, John, sums it up best.

Erin

If my friend were to die of an accidental overdose I would answer as many questions as possible to help find any answers....this seems fishy and shows that there may have been some foul play taking place...shame on you Olsen girl!

Sorensen

Let me see how her story goes:

"Lately he complained alot about his weigth because he had celebrated all this oscar business too much and when his employee called me I was shocked to discover that he had taken all my diet pills (I know, but I think that I am fat. When the wind blows you cannot hear my body howl as it should). I was too schocked to tell about the loss of my pills to tell the authorities in the first place and later I was afraid of being charged with a crime."

Such a story from the warm countries could do the trick

PR

If I ever had the unfortunate experience of finding a dead body, the very first call I would make is to the police. Just the fact Mary Kate was called before anyone else casts suspicion on her. If she had nothing to do with Heath's drug usage, why would the masseuse call her? Is she the expert on drug overdoses or something?

jylmaree

The people on here are ignorant!!! Are you kidding me?? Did they not do their homework?? Heath left his girlfriend and child and went to drug parties! He took drugs willingly. These are facts. What do Mary Kate's looks and money have to do with her being guilty of a crime? You all are a bunch of retards!

Sharona

Oh come on.....you can look at her and see she knows nothing!