Pink and Ex Share Custody of Hairdo

8/5/2008 10:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink and her soon-to-be ex-husband Carey Hart are still in love -- with the same stylist!

The former lovebirds -- who haven't been seen together in months -- briefly reunited in Hollywood on Monday. Carey has said he still has hope for a future with Pink.

Looks like the only thing that stinks about their divorce is the hairspray.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Pink must really want Hart to still hit that, why else would you wear short shorts with a lil cheek showing? She knows what he likes and he likes some pinky... Hey I'm all for sticking together and I know for a fact that worked.

Vajayjay

Wow Kerry thanks for that link.,..I think it proves the point that she is a serious cutie!

tba

It looks like diarrhea running down the back of her legs

Dr. Shill

who gets custody of the hair chemicals? and why didn't mr. cool tattoo guy warn his wife that getting the dripping ca-ca stains on the back of the thighs might be a bad idea. I'm from L.A. and the only people I see dressing like that are comming out of walmart. Don't blame that mess on L.A.

Crane

Who in the world would dress their little boy up like that ? Poor little guy looks so scared and embarrassed, he poohed his shorts !

Anyom

That's one homly looking bitch! She looks like a 90 year-old lesbian prostitute whos offering him a BJ for "crack money."

rr

The hairstylist is Brannon From Brannon Hair las vegas!!!!

From the Midwest

I really don't care about Pink. But Carey Hart is HOTT! If she doesn't want him I will be more than willing to take her place. HOT, HOT, HOT and seemingly sweet and sensitive too!

SECREATTS

NEW YORK IN THE HOUSE,FIRST OF ALL PINK LOOKS GOOD AND ALL THE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HER THEY MUST BE SOME UGLY MOTHER F**ER'S. GET A FU**ING LIFE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5