Jonas Bros Infiltrated by Teenie Stalkers

8/6/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jonas Brothers may want to send this letter to their fan club: "Dear crazy girls, Get a life. Leave us the hell alone. XOXO." It should be addressed to the two tween wackadoodles who tried entering their home turf yesterday.

These Jonas Brothers loons tried to get a glimpse of the teen phenoms by climbing on to their Toluca Lake, Calif. home -- one even got up on the roof. Shouldn't you be in summer school?!?

If you're not willing to get arrested for the Jonas Brothers, then you aren't really a fan.

idontgothisfar4jonas

This is crazy especially climbing JB's roof...There was this one time this girl jumped on Nick, and a whole bunch of other crazy stuff.

2081 days ago

jobrosbby

WEAK.

I've done that beforeee.

2081 days ago

stalker101

hhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha. i know that girl!

2081 days ago

dj060702

are they in paparazzi training school, or are the paps just getting younger and younger these days? these girls need to go back to their treehouse and play with barbie's some more until they grow up or grow a brain...which ever comes first.

2081 days ago

sam

Wow... I love the Jonas Brothers, but I would NEVER try to climb onto their roof... those poor boys need some privacy!

2081 days ago

stacie

THAT IS FUNNY TMZ WOULD BASH THEM FOR SCALING THE WALL BUT WHO IS THERE TAKING PICTURES ?

2081 days ago

*Songbird1217*

omg u rock e & m! lol i ttly believe u would do this. i laughed so hard when i saw this. if you reeeeeally loved the jo bros, wouldnt u do that too?

2081 days ago

erin

i love JB 2 death and im completely and entirely obsessed, but i wouldnt do that. i dont want JB 2 hate me!...or take out a retraining order against me!! lmao

2081 days ago

jbmenudogirl

OKAY, THIS IS TAKING IT WAY OVER THE LINE!!!

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS, & I THINK THAT WHAT THESE GIRLS ARE DOING IS WAY TOO CREEPY!!
THEY NEED SOME PRIVACY!!!!

2081 days ago

Tina

wow thats amazing
haha embarassing for the girls lmao
who does that!!

just be glad u live by them but y stalk??
cant just say hi?? huh to overrated?????

2081 days ago

Dani

ok i am a HUGE jo bros fan but im not saying this as a fan im saying this as a person knowing that i wouldnt want 2 sit there and be called gay for no reason noone has proof!!! there is ALOT of proof that they rnt though 1) theyve all had MULTIPLE girlfriends 2) they write songs bout girls (most of them are about girls or family) 3) they go 2 church they wear a purity ring FYI for all those who dont know wat a purity ring is lemme explain.... a ring u wear 2 show that u will stay pure aka virgin until marrage ok thats ALOT of proof who knows they could be gettin payed 2 wear the skinny jeans or just like the style but i can tell u one thing either way they look hott!! in them and they won best red carpet style award at the teen choice awards!! so for all the people who think they are gay just think about it would u like 2 have alot of people sit there and call u gay even when ur not??? they know who they are and they stay true to it so people who dont have proof and say that ur jerks lay off and leave them ALONE i know they dont pay attention 2 it but the fans do and it can kinda piss people off!!! ok now this is comeing froma fan I LOVE U GUYS!!! u rock so hard never stop doin wat u do ur a real insperation i started 2 play guitar and write song becaue of u guys and its really fun!!! btw i went 2 ur concert in puyallup washington and it was amazeing but i didnt get 2 the meet and greet cause there was too much traffic :( lol o well u guys rock and are so amazeing!!!! nevre stop!!!!!!!!!!

2081 days ago

Mememememememe

They should purchase some pitbulls to protect them!

2080 days ago

kimmyy

woww, i mean, i love the jonas brothers, but im not sure im crazy enough to cimb their roof.

2079 days ago

Megan

Come on guys - Have a laugh!

Seriously, they got over their fenceand ONTO THE ROOF!

I know its tresspassing, but come on! Have YOU ever been on their roof?

If that was me and my friend, we'd break into song, singing 'Thats Just The Way We Roll'

"I woke up, on YOUR roof, with my brothers..."

:]

2079 days ago

HAH

LOL wow. i would probably do that if I were near their home and if I was with a friend. I wouldnt do that alone.. wow lol

2077 days ago