Das Boot: Sam's Seven Sins

8/6/2008 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are seven reasons why Samantha Ronson has a new ball and chain.

We did some digging and found out why Sammy's car was Denver Booted. Seven unpaid tickets will do it every time -- she's now in the hole for $617. Five of the tickets are delinquent ... two are current.

All the tix are for expired tags.

Kelli

YIKES! She is turning into a man right before my eyes!

Reality TV Sucks

Was the door goo complimentary of the parking police? Ew.

patsy ramsey

SAMRO HAS STOLEN FROM US THE BEAUTIFUL LILO.

NOW SAMRO HAS STOLEN FROM THE HARDWORKING TAXPAYERS, SAMRO IS TRYING TO CHEAT TAXES AND NOT PAY HER BILLS

SHE IS A DEADBEAT LOWLIFE AND WE WANT OUR BELOVED LILO BACK!!

Aussie Mom

She looks like she would smell badly of stale cigs and nasty hair from that too many times worn hat.... not to mention a little style would go a long way to one looking just a wee bit better. I don't care how manly she wants to look she could improve just a bit from grunge

pattie in cali

is this a guy?????? or a girl???? i can't tell, loho will pay the tickets, thats her boygirl friend,

Hep

Pick a gender, any gender.

pattie in cali

what is on the car???????????

Annoyed.

she's a freaking loser.

tragedytragedy

This story reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons, "Homer Simpson vs the City of NY".... when he gets a stack of parking tickets and inevitably a boot as well. But he drives with the boot anyway... behind a garbage truck.

I'm just sayin'

Meanwhile, I like SamRo. I don't know why, her legs are too thin. But I like her meth user look (puffy sneakers aside)

OCD

Slow news day, hunh?

Since she's not around TMZ paps do what? Stalk her car? Does she have a dog that you can take photos of also? How about the lawn men. Maybe they are shirtless. Or the mailperson.

CHIKILLA_LUV

SO SHE IS WHAT MAKES LINDSAY HAPPY????? LINDSAY SHOULD TORTURE SAM AGAIN AND TAKE HER ON A SHOOPING SPREE!!! SO.......DOES SAM WORK??? SHE IS A DJ AND I HAVENT SEEN HER WORK IN ALONG TIME....MMHH I THINK SHE IS THE TYPE TO BINGE OFF OTHERS.......POOR LINDSAY SHE DOSENT KNOW WHATS SHE IS DOING!!!! OH SO SAND ; (

Blue Drew

Is that Harry Dean Stanton in the white fedora?....I'm just sayin'....

justsaying

I don't believe there is a single white woman on the face of this earth who isn't lesbian or as a minimum, bi-sexual. I'm telling you, put two white women together and within seconds there is a liplock going on and heads start going between thighs. I feel sorry for white guys. When you''re black mexican or asian, we won't allow men in our homes while we're out because of what might happen. White guys have to worry about the next door mom coming over in the morning to "borrow a cup of sugar." Man, finally, something to feel sorry about when it comes to white guys.

SuperStarSteve