Kanye West's Naked Fans

8/6/2008 7:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tween heartbreakers The Naked Brothers Band don't look like the typical Kanye diehearts -- most of his fans can at least shave -- but the 10 to 13 year-olds rocked out at his concert last night.

PS -- Anyone young enough to know who they are, probably shouldn't be here either!

Ugh...

I have a little kiddo that watches Nick, so unfortunately I know who they are. Bahaha.

alexxa

OMG!You ppl are idiots!!
NAKED BROTHERS BAND ROCK!!
I LOVE NAT
AND THEY ARE NOT 8 OKAY!!!

Beverley

They were on the View earlier this year and are three of the most obnoxious, poorly mannered kids I have ever seen. They talked to the adults with no respect and were total show offs. They are badly raised in my opinion.

Whadda-Do

These kids are annoying and act way too old for their age. They are being exploited for the sake of that terrible show and band. A bunch of kids who fake play real instruments and lip synch with reverb does not make a band.

D

Then why the hell post it?
Apparently you are to young to be writing this crap.
get a life.
slow news day i take it???

Sean

I am "old" and I know who they are. I like one fo their songs, but then I like a variety of different music.

youngmomma

My 4 and 6 year old boys love the show. Naked Brothers Band is the CD in my car right now! I've never seen how they act outside of the show, but their show is kinda cute:)

just wondering

well, lindsay, britney, paris...they all will be COUGARS one day! hahahaha

just wondering

btw...the Jonas Brothers will be on the season finale of " so u think u can dance tomorrow nite" ..love those guys! shhh

Robbie

I'll be kind since they're just kids. But their music is so bland and their lyrics are so simplistic. The only reason they're famous is cause they got Hollywood connections (they're mom was an actress on "thirtysomething.") Will they still have a career in 10 years? I'm betting not.

Cubs2009

"Diehearts"??? Is it possible you meant "Diehards"? Just wondering.

WONK WONK WONK

KANYE SUCKS!

ILOVE NAT WOLFF!! NAKED BROTHERS BAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Man you guys are crazy!!!!!!
The Naked Brothers band Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
Im nat's age. yes 13.
I do understand why you might not like them
but they will get older and still be famous and
wright better music.

NBB4EVER

k ppl listin most of them r 13 13yr olds lik kanye west wats the problem with them going to a consert?!?
and i im a huge fan ive met them 4 TIMES!!!! and i can honestly say ther the nices kids iv ever met!!!!!
and they dont act too old!!! hav u ever met them!! i think not!!!
their show rocks!!!thier music rocks!!!
Nat and Alex hav writtin some really deep lyrics
and sure thier mom helped them get into the bussnis but they hav real talent!!!!!!!

SO SHUT UP ALL U LOSERS THAT NO NOTHING ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea

I watched their show with my niece and got hooked myself. I took my niece Emilee to one of their concerts for one,they do NOT lip sync,2 they all really play instruments (the girl who plays the electric bass actually plays 7 instruments),Nat (the lead)plays every instrument known to man,just basically they don't fake play instruments,nor do they lip sync. And I also went to one of their CD signings and all of them are extremely sweet,well mannered kids. The oldest in the group is 16 and the little one who plays drums is 10. Id be willing 2 bet they're more talented then anyone who hates on 'em combined. The kids write and produce their own music.....so dont give an opinion on which you know NOTHING about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments