Look Suri, Up in the Sky!

8/6/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Daddy came from that planet right over there ...

Jennifer

I'm sorry but it looks like she sold her soul to the devil by marry that guy, what the hell happened she has aged 20 yrs since she got married?

Unbelievable

I used to love Katie Holmes when she was on Dawson's Creek. So wholesome and pretty and young and talented.
Now she is just a pathetic Scientology Fembot. Crazy is as crazy does and she looks acts and is crazy.
I saw her on an interview on I think Barbara Walters or the View once and she looked as if she wanted to crawl out of her skin. she looked sooo uncomfortable to be there you would think she had never been in front of the camera. Tom has broken her spirit. Shame on him. She is just a zombie now.

And tight-rolling her jeans? WTF is she thinking??????? WHo in the world told her to do this and are they getting a big enough kick out of it yet? For God sakes tell the girl it was a joke and let her stop already before anyone else thinks its cool and back in!!!!!!

debpa

I guess with their bank-roll they have no concerns about the child's dental problems that are proven to occur.

mimi

WHO CARES IF SHE HAS A BOTTLE ALL THESE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THAT IS THE WORST THING A PARENT CAN DO TO A CHILD. IT IS OVIOUS SHE IS LOVED AND TAKEN CARE OF! GET OVER IT. THEY SPEND TIME WITH HER. MOST CELEB PARENTS ARE NEVER SEEN WITH THEIR KIDS THIS MUCH. SHE WONT BE MESSED UP B/C OF THE ******* BOTTLE. GET OVER IT. I DON'T EVEN LIKE TOM CRUISE . BUT GOSH IF THAT BOTTLE IS ALL YOU FOLKS READING THIS CAN FOCUS ON YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF. I BET THERE ARE MANY THINGS YOU DO THAT ARE "WRONG" IN OTHERS EYES.

louann

Take that bottle away! That isn't good parenting.

TJ

They are ruining her mouth and teeth by having her still sucking that bottle. Most pediatricians want children to switch to the sippy cup at a year of age. She is over 2 now and they are just prolonging her baby dependency and ruining her mouth! I am shocked that they don't know that!

Bean

Is she "pegging" her jeans????? And what is with the bottle????
Although I babysit a boy who is turning 3 in 2 weeks and still takes a bottle twice a day!!!!!!

mizdg

Other than the fact that she is much too old to be using a bottle for feeding, the fact that she carries it wherever she goes and is always photographed with it means it is much more than just used for "meals". She's actually old enough to be beyond sippy cups as well. Time for a big girl cup! I'm an early childhood educator and work with families and children -- weaning from the bottle is recommended by one year. Introducing a cup without a sippy lid (because it uses the same mouth muscles used for sucking) is recommended around 6 months of age. This helps strengthen different muscles for speech.

louann

Tom's not working anymore and their clothes come from Goodwill!

John Denver Rules

WOW!! Tightrolled pants, thought I'd never see that again! What a dork, just like her husband.

Tristan

A bottle--are you kidding me?? Don't tell me that kid can't hold a cup yet?? What a lousy mother!

sunniski

I am sure they are really good parents but please wean Suri off of the bottle. This is going to cause major problems for her mouth and will affect the way she looks when she is grown! She is going to have buck teeth and that isn't going to be pretty on a million dollar baby girl!

Lynn

Still with a bottle - will proably be in diapers til she goes to school too!

janet

kate I know this is your first kid but someone should tell you she's too old for the bottle, you must take it away it's starting to look weird.

Lily

Oh please, do they have to dress like they're in a movie just for you? They're just people leave them alone, I drank from a bottle until I was 8 and my teeth are perfectly straight, mind your own lives.