Look Suri, Up in the Sky!

8/6/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Daddy came from that planet right over there ...

sherry

WHY THE HELL IS SHE STILL ON A BOTTLE? SHE MIGHT AS WELL BE PUT ON A PACIFIER TO! SHE MUST BE THE BOSS OF HER PARENTS. I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO TAKE HER OUT LIKE THAT. MAKES KATIE AND TOM LOOK BAD!

Krista

A bottle? Good Lord, give that child a sippy cup already.

yadda yadda

I hate Tom Cruise but she is the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. It looks like a NIB sibby cup to me and not a bottle but I could be wrong. My son used to love his NIB's.

Renee

Mean, mean, mean. Leave Katie & Suri alone!!! Pick on Tom for a change :).

kathy

I thought Tom stated he could pretty much cure the worlds problems with scientology-but he can't get his daughter to stop drinking a bottle

loralei

They really need to teach this kid to drink from a glass. Geez! It will mess up her teeth if she has any. Why does she need to walk down the street drinking the bottle anyway? That is so weird.

tracey

Two things here blatently show her ignorance-the bottle and those jeans.

Eddie

ok i have the tmz site open everyday of the week at work and this has got to be the funniest one yet. i dont know where you all get it from but its entertaining. Suri your dad came from that planet... good one people. made me laugh

carol

This child is going to have serious dental problems - take the bottle and throw it away asap - not to mention she is much too big and much too old for a bottle

John

HAHA best title and text ever!

Who came up with that, Evan R.? lol

Tracy

Why can't they teach her how to drink out of a cup?!
They are going to ruin her little teeth!

anonymous

THAT IS NOT A BOTTLE!!! IT"S A SIPPY CUP.

just me

i cant believe she is tight-rolling her pants. and suri still having a bottle is just as bad. i think katie is showing suri where there new home is gonna be.

Panopticon

Wait a minute. Look closely. That's no child. It's got rivets and an on-off switch. My God, its a tomkatbot! Run, everybody, run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one is perfect

My god people... are you ALL experts in child rearing? Why are you all so concerned with this child still being on a bottle? It is none of anyone's business!!!! There are worse things in life than your two year old being on a bottle. Just shut up about it already!