Paris: I Wasn't Doing Lines

8/6/2008 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We're amazed Paris Hilton remembers who John McCain even is -- so it's hard to believe she belted out all the lines in her new McCain video without the use of cue cards.

It sure looks like Paris is reading her lines off of something, but sources tell us Paris memorized all her lines -- in fact, she was quite insistent on it. You buyin' it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelli

Who cares, that was funny stuff. She did look like she was not reading lines but who knows.

tmzjunkie

Ya'll don't give the girl enough credit. She's smart enough to have made a name for herself and be in every magazine and even this stupid web site. Why couldn't she have memorized those lines? My 4 year old could memorize those lines.

pattie in cali

paris might be dumb, but shes not that damn dumb,

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

I think this was a cool video

It makes Obama and McCain
look horrible .

It didn't take a PHD to figure this
out but a "G.E.D. ( GOOD ENOUGH DIPLOMA )
with A.D.D.

I Approve this Ad ,

See at the whitehouse ( mint green )

Justme

Danielle

That is AWESOME!!! You go girl! That really made my day and if the day starts going downhill I will just play it again and again, THAT'S HOT. Oh and 1st bitches!!!!

tattooed white trash...

I am pretty sure the dumb act is just an act. I would play deaf, dumb, and blind for the money that she makes. Nice job Paris, let people know that you can put more than 2 words in one sentence.

crys

Cue cards or not, the video was still pricelessly funny. She is smart enough to make fun of her own intelligence and make you all think she's stupid.

john wayne gacy

remembering all the way back to last weekend

doing lines off of a mirror isn't such a far stretch........

Shawn

Good for you Paris. It's a really good ad.

wow

It made me laugh. And the really scary part memorized or not she actually made sense in what she said. And being that we have the lesser of two evil choices. I'm voting for Paris. Just kidding. But I'm not voting for the really old guy! lol

Laura

Loved it..Way to go Paris!

JackRussellMommy

She is SOOOOO STUPID! No class whatsoever! Foul mouth........practically naked in that ridiculous bathing suit.....and so conceited it makes my hair stand on end. Thank God this wasnt serious....but it was a total laugh. She should be ashamed not proud!

HRH Red

I'm a 52 yr old lady and I say Paris Rocks! She's HOT.
That's one of the best ads I've seen in this campaign.

johnnyradd19

Still hot man!

hoochie mama

I THINK PARIS SUPPORTS DOMESTIC 'DRILLING'...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments