Paris: I Wasn't Doing Lines

8/6/2008 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We're amazed Paris Hilton remembers who John McCain even is -- so it's hard to believe she belted out all the lines in her new McCain video without the use of cue cards.

It sure looks like Paris is reading her lines off of something, but sources tell us Paris memorized all her lines -- in fact, she was quite insistent on it. You buyin' it?

anonymous

I freakin love it!! Go Paris.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

#9.........You're right , I was told PARIS isn't as dumb as people

might think . She says or does things to throw everyone off guard .

That's right she doesn make sense for someone who has an G.E.D.

I don't think either one Obama or McCain are good choices .

Polictians tells you what you want to hear , once he's in office

things change / does the opposite . flip flop

I don't believe "ANY POLICTIANS" Says , They Lie ............

President Bush hasn't done one thing to help , citizens in United States

this economy , jobs , health care , etcccccc all messed up .

And he wanted to take office , he should of been FIRED the first

year he was in . There's enough blame to go around , starting with

Bush , Vice Pres , O.P.E.C. Spectators , ALL EX PRESIDENTS ,

all Companies in USA , NAFTA , foreigners , and the list goes on

and on .

jaycee

Paris is playing the dummy and laughing all the way to the bank. I love it and give her much respect. Even though a little Paris goes a long way I loved the ad!

CelebrityScum

I could go down the local mall and find 20 girls hotter than Paris. Paris is famous for getting a DWI and being dragged off crying to jail and a sex video.

Beebo

She's a terrible actress. I wholeheartedly believe that she actually did memorize and work on those lines. Takes a special kind of actress to memorize lines and make it look as though she's reading them for the first time.

Dirk the Impailer

I think it's cool that both she and McCain are showing that they have good senses of humor about this whole stupid political season. I hope Obama will jump on the band wagon and join in. Things keep getting way too serious, and it's much more fun to laugh!!!!!

mickey lou

Bimbo Alert!

CelebrityScum

I could go down the local mall and find 20 girls hotter than Paris.
Paris is famous for getting a DWI and being dragged off crying to
jail and a sex video.

mickey lou

Isn't this BIMBO a high school drop out?

d

Paris isnt old enough to be pres, you gotta be 35. But I sure got a good laugh.
She looks good in that swimsuit :) Good lighting and color on the camera persons work too.

ME

HELL, SHE USUALLY CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHERE SHE PARKED HER FREAKIN' CAR SO I DOUBT IF SHE COULD DO THAT. THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST COMMERCIAL I'VE EVER SEEN. SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT STUFF SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SO OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE ELSE WROTE IT.

Mike

THAT was awesome. Funny stuff. I'm voting for her.

jilly

And of course Shawn Hannidy put his own spin on the Paris commercial...starting it with a picture of Obama with the words :"Higher Taxes" written across his face. Making it look like that was part of the commercial. Fox news has no shame.

kt

She doesn't get it... the whole point of McCain's ad was to point out how the media creates "celebrity".
She takes herself way too seriously The media created her career, and now the media is doing the same with Obama by shoving him down our throats.

And I voted for Obama in the primary. Fool me once, shame on him, can't fool me twice. I'm over the racist.
I can't believe I sympathize with the Clintons!

cj

Im not even convinced she could read some of those big words....my bet is someone was telling her what to say in an ear piece.