Troyer's Ex: Thanks for the "Lasting" Gift

8/6/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Verne Troyer's video sex partner is pissed, and now claims Mini Me's m.o. is all about back taxes and a mysterious reference to a "lasting gift".

Ranae Shrider's legal mouthpiece, Keith Davidson, is raggin' on Verne claiming he can't pay his taxes "because he is paying his lawyer hundreds of thousands of dollars to file ridiculous lawsuits." He cites, among other things, the suit against TMZ for running the sex tape story, which was dismissed.

Davidson calls Verne "a small-minded, vindictive, heartbroken, desperate and trivial celebrity," adding, "Mr. Troyer would be better served retiring his Federal and state tax obligations rather than suing a girl who he dated for only three months before videotaping their diminutive sessions." We've never heard a sex tape called a "diminutive session," but whatever.

Oh yes, and there's this. Shrider's lawyer ends with the following shot: "Ms. Shrider would still like to thank Mr. Troyer for the 'lasting' gifts he has imparted her with." So, what do you suppose he means by that?

Wilson

THAT POOR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson

I hope he's not passing std's on because all I can think about is that interview on Howard Stern, boasting about how many women he has slept with!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWW Get your shots ladies!

Wilson

Dude..... No wonder she is pissed!!! God the thought of mini warts LMAO

Wilson

PREGNANT??????????? She is too skinny to be pregnant... oh wait, the baby would be really tiny anyway LMAO

Minilove

This little f%@king man makes Dr. Evil look like a saint.

Iskur

But if you live like a whore, expect to get a whore's disease

-----------------------------

How do you know she lived like a whore? She was his gf, how is that living like a whore? Judgemental idiot.

And people with STDs should tell their partner about it before they have sex, I lost a lot of respect for Verne if this actually was an STD.

Minilove

Cool, another twist to this story, I got the popcorn at the ready :)

Minilove

I wonder who is getting the $20 million now LOL

Divashels

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #11 MINI HATER HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! GREAT LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

SuperCa

I wouldn't touch him his mini with a 10 foot 'reaching stick' Go get him Renee

amy

Probably a NASTY ASS STD!!!

SuperCa

Why has Linda Evans back in the public eye? This whole Verne Troyer stuff sounds like a storyline from Dallas

SuperCa

'Lasting' Gifts......... I bet it is visuals of Verne's sex face, that would piss me off too.

SuperCa

Verne has just left the cool club. I am tearing up my mini me posters as I speak.
Sex Tape
Lawsuit
Battery
Another Lawsuit
Lasting Gifts

can you guess what will be next?

Wilson

Hey comment 19- Was that meant for Verne who gave her the alleged disease of were you calling his live in girlfriend a whore for sleeping with him? You are a moran!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments