« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

We Played with Beckham Today, What'd You Do?

8/6/2008 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Next to Knox and Viv Jolie-Pitt, these are some of the luckiest kids in the world.

They got to do what few mere mortals get to -- play a game of soccer with David Beckham on Tuesday.

Although it's not on the top of our list of what we'd like to do with David, we'll take it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sherri

The life of the rich and famous.....I'd like to play with David Beckham too,,,,just not soccer!

Kelli

Bend it like Beckham!!

momk

These look like Tom Cruise's kids. These are no mere mortals!

tracey

I'd knock him down and fall on top of him over and over and over again....

Common Sense Should Rule

Are these two Connor & Isabella Cruise??? They look just like them...and Daddy Cruise is good friends with Becks...
Maybe they're not so lucky, just entitled.

Sandy

I'd love to play w/him

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING .............

USA COULD CARELESS ABOUT HIM AND UK

OVERPAID , OVERRATED , OVERKILL

MONEY HUNGRY CELEBS WHO'S PAYING

FOR THERE HABITS ...THE FANS ARE ....

maggie

Good on ye Uncle Dave

maggie

Dear Americans,

The expression correctly goes as follows:

"Americans COULD NOT care less about him"

and not"

"Americans COULD care less about him"

If you COULD care less about him, it means you DO care about him. Dont you get it? You guys ALWAYS get this phrase arse-ways!

sheesh

BFD, why do you like this idiot so much? Geeze, Harvey, what DO you want to do with him?????????

Dick Pudenda

WGAS!

Laurie

So you speak for the USA? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, I think. There are plenty of people who care about soccer and David Beckham. Sports are revenue driven. Sorry that makes you so crabby.

pinhead

With all the other idiots in Hollywood this is kinda refreshing. Normal kids just playing soccer, I wish he would bend at Paris's head. Soccer love it or hate it is a blast to play, one hell of workout. I did not know who this guy was until taking a flight back from korea he was in japan, while we were going through Norieta Airport the whole country was focused on his every move. I was kinda pissed just wanted to get on a plane back to the states, but it was impressive. He is really not a big deal in LA since there are the droves of pinheads who act like fools everyday. I think that is why he came, to just play soccer and hang with his kids.

PM

That's SO cool!!!!!
(And not so bad for American soccer)
Way to be a fine ambassador to your sport Mr. Beckham!

maggie

Commentator No. 12, I certainly do NOT speak for Americans, and God forbid that I should try (I hope you understand that particular expression). And I did not wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, I awoke on the right side of the globe, for those who appreciate the correct form of the English language. You Yanks, adorable though you are in all your dumbness, time after time again prove that you cannot properly speak your "first" language!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments