« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre Sells Out New Jersey

8/7/2008 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like Green Bay Packers New York Jets QB Brett Favre is selling out -- of his new jersey!

Sources tell TMZ that the QB has continued his record breaking ways by selling 3200 jerseys ... and counting! That sets a single day sales record and single day, single player jersey sales record.

Just as amazing -- it hasn't been 24 hours since the official announcement of the trade.

Favre's Green Bay jersey is the top selling jersey of all time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wow

Its a sad sad day for any Packer fan! the jets? come on.

jc

That old fart needs to retire! I don't understand his popularity....he's not THAT great.

spcc

Im from WI
I hate New Yorkers. I have to deal w/ them on a daily basis at work.
The most horrible, nasty mouthed, demanding, stubborn monsters I have ever encountered.

And yet........
The " fans" are treating him way better then we are.
We are treating this man who has carried our team YEARS to some unforgettable memories like he has NEVER done anything !!

Diva Brett... whinny a@@ Brett... awww, poor baby Brett... is the CRAP I have been listening too for over a month now!
16 yrs of this mans life he has given us! A man who would sacrifice his OWN money so new players can come in, founded his own charity, & for the love of the game, he wants to come back & he get's treated like sh!t.
unreal.
& THEN some of u a@@holes will sit here & say " how can u hate the Packers now that ONE man has gone?" " u should STILL love your team" ....... well, to that I say BRETT FAVRE WAS THE TEAM!
U will see... lol ya watch... packers are going to get their a$$ KICKED lol

& all u haters... can F@CK OFF!

Last Laugh

: - (

Dick Weed

Bret is just an old queer,past his prime choke artist.

Leah

This picture just makes me sad. that jersey should be green and gold, not that nasty color. I don't care what people are saying. I don't watch football but I am going to miss Farve. i want to cry now

agent smith

I feel bad for Chad Pennington...he got booted to the curb like yesterday's news but that is the NFL. Oh wait, why I am feeling sorry for a millionaire who will drown his sorrows in his mansion then drive off in his f'n Ferrari...ok, they both can kiss my a*s, lol.

Chucky

Well, We shall see what he's got, Welcome to the AFC and the Jets should be a real test for him. Just about anyone can play quarterback in the NFC

My 2 cents

Brett Favre ROCKS! Any team he goes to will have an improved record. HE'S THE MAN! And anyone who doesn't agree IS JUST JEALOUS!!

Joe Mama

I'm glad that favre is not with the packers anymore. it's not fair to aaron rogers, who has been waiting to play for 3 years now. favre is an outstanding player and i wish him the best of luck in new york.

The Work Place Sucks!

Good for you favre go for it.

The Work Place Sucks!

GOOD FOR YOU FAVRE, SCREW THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Whoo Hoo, Welcome to New York, Brett!!! We'll treat you right - NY fans are the best in the world (as long as you don't punk out on us - then you'll have to endure our wrath). We're betting on you - my jersey was ordered today!!!

mom

Come on people, he's an overpaid athlete, not an underpaid teacher, nurse, researcher, etc.. He is an entertainer, not much different than most of the people we read about on this site. Lets put things into perspective.

Sandy