Jamie Lynn: Baby's Got Her Body Back

8/7/2008 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the perks of having a child at 17 is that your body bounces back to it's pre-baby weight in no time.

If it weren't for the stroller, you'd never guess that Jamie Lynn Spears was a new mom when she was spotted gettin' some grub with lil' 7-week-old Maddie Briann in Mississippi on Wednesday.

Unwed teen motherhood has its advantages.

stop the madness

39. It is absolutely ridiculous that so many of you think its just fine for young girls to sleep around and have babies. you know...babies raising babies. Yes, Jaime Lynn is in a bit of a different situation because she has the money to pawn her child off on someone else when she gets tired of playing grown-up but the average teenage girl does not and it is awful the way people keep commending her for "taking responsibility". It's not just her taking resposibility, it's a team of nannies and assistants. See her for what she is...a tramp who thought it couldn't happen to her.

Posted at 12:42PM on Aug 7th 2008 by stupidpeopleshouldn'tbreathe

I agree thats the problem with todays world.and people ask why is this country is soo screwed up?There are a few of us who dont subscribe todays views"so called modern world"

UGH

YUM YUM YUMMY!

Imalot

Isn't it funny how when she was pregnant she wore her glasses all the time? Like it would make her look older and nobody would remember that she was only 16/17??? Now all the sudden the glasses are off and she's looking a little more tarted up...

Whadda-Do

She looks like she's ready for more boingy- boingy!

IsaBella

You would have thought that Britt would have bought a bug-a-booh instead of letting her babysis riding that Graco.

steveo78

She looks like Carrie Underwood here, do a split screen please!!

Ga in TX

47-39 comments--I'm sure she knew what caused pregnancy (cause and effect), I think she got pregnant because she wanted attention from Mommy and Daddy who were giving big sis Britt all of their attention.

Ava

She looks great! I'm happy for the young Mom. She did the right thing!

#1, you are the biggest idiot and loser on the planet! You're obviously jealous.

YviP

Oh snap! I have that same stroller, it's a Walmart Special, nice to see that Celebs don't always have to spend big bucks to get the same thing.

shon

She looks like she's trying to give Kim Kardashian a run for the money on the big tuckus. It's not bad, just bigger than I expected.

Mr. Pink Rev2

her body is back but her coooch is blown out. 17 years old and a big hole. damn shame.

not so teen mom

I had my first daughter at 17, a month from my 18th birthday, and the day after I graduated high school to boot! I'm not condoning teen pregnancy, but the fact of the matter is that even though I thought I was being careful, I was thrown a curveball. But my daughter is the best thing that's ever happened to me! I wouldn't change ANYTHING about her, and in pretty much every aspect, she has saved my life! Having gone through it myself, I can only hope that her daughter changes her life the way my daughter did mine! I have nothing but respect.

Oh, and I have the same patterned stroller and car seat for my 9 month old! How funny!

veta

YOU GUYS KILL ME..... HOW MANY UNWED 17 YEARS MOTHERS AND I DON'T ANYBODY CALLING THEM NAMES... GROW UP ALREADY!

daddy o

ARE YOU SURE IT'S NOT K FED'S BABY?

why?

SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN BIG SIS, THAT IS GOOD SHE IS TAKING CARE OF HER CHILD.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments