L'Oreal to Beyonce: We Like You The Way You Are

8/7/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BeyonceDespite a clear difference from her regular appearance, L'Oreal is denying lighting Beyonce's skin in its new ad.

"We highly value our relationship with Ms. Knowles," L'Oreal says. "It is categorically untrue that L'Oreal Paris altered Ms. Knowles' features or skin tone in the campaign for Feria hair color."

Beyonce has been a spokesmodel for the company since 2001.

yo

Look at the pic TMZ has up now she is light skinned, quit trying to make something out of nothing.

Mr. Know It All

LIARS!

TMZm0nster

Its called white lighting , the bulbs they use are high voltage. lightens everyones skin. i'll borrow a quote from Dark knight.

Why so serious?

13 witches

loreal is full of it. if you like her just the way she is, then why do you change her? and she did not mind it because unfortunately in America there is lots of hatred between light skinned blacks and darker ones. she makes her hair lighter, do you think she minds being made lighter skinned? shame on both loreal and beyonce. loreal doesn't lie her, they like her popularity. i will never buy anything from them, and i will not bother with her either because there are other make-up brands and other talented performers who are proud of who they are.

alreadybad

Oh please, the entire thing is a farce. The woman has hair weaved down her back and now she's trying to sell L'Oreal. Give me a break, I don't know who is more laughable, overexposed Beyonce or L'Oreal trying to sell a product on a weave, well at least L'Oreal is real.

john wayne gacy

just LOVE a little
cream in my coffee;

Nick

Are not we missing something else? Does one dye a hair weave??

Tonya

If Black women want to be white, like some of the ignorant commenters said in the last post, then why do white women tan? Why do they head to the nearest surgeon's office to get lip injections? Butt injections?

PLEASE! Black IS BEAUTIFUL! So what we may have nappy hair? That does not take away from our beauty. White women wear weaves as well. So what they can do it but we can't?

We come in different but BEAUTIFUL shades of chocolate where as all white women are pasty unless they have a tan of course.

I'm a beautiful black woman and I am PROUD of my chocolate flawless skin color. You guys through a fit because we relaxe our hair or wear weaves, well let me ask you guys this why do you tan? If you're so proud to be white, then show it!

YmmaT

It doesn't matter about her skin color. She is so beautiful. Her skin just glows. I wished my lilly white skin looked like hers. IT's flawless!

bethany

Beyonce is a disgusting, selfish woman

She's a turn-off for any product

jazi

HER SKIN IS FAR FRON FLAWLESS! HER SKIN TONE HAS BEEN GETTING LIGHTER SINCE SHE WENT SOLO..CAN YOU SAY BLEACHING!

go ahead and stop breathing then

I know this will, of course, brand me a racist but Tonya, you're an idiot. Of course there are varying shades of white. Get real, you ignorant, ignorant woman. Yes, you're beautiful and if anyone disagrees they're racist. Everyone wants to be you Tonya, you nailed it. Moron.

Liz

Tonya, Tonya, Tonya , my what an ignorant human being you are! Let me eduacate your poor sole. We (as in whites) tan because some of us think that we look a little better with a suntan glow. It has nothing to do with wanting or needing to be black. Yes, you call it a weave and we call it "extensions". Where is it written that one regardless of color, is not allowed to extend their hair? Black women have been wearing wigs for a very long time (as some white women) and then "extensions" were invented and behold my dear, people started getting those. It is called "supply and demand". Google it as, I don't have the energy to try and explain it to someone that seems to be as effin dense as you!

Also, I can not count how many times Tmz has done a post on Blacks laying in the sun. Shaq, Kelly Rowland etc...

Please educate yourself before you ask such ignorant questions as well as spew racially motivated sentences!!!!!

One more thing..............get over yourself!

dev

Dyeing weaves since 2001. Weavonce, can you handle it!

alreadybad

nett, it's not only the skin bleaching but can you also say c-o-s-m-e-t-i-c- s-u-r-g-e-r-y? Does anybody know what this chick really looks like? If you look at pictures of her through the years, yeah, it's definitely cosmetic, from the hair to the toes. Never understood the hype on this one. I prefer entertainers who can sing vocally, not those who can carry a tune and then have to shake their booty hoping you won't notice the lack of voice. The woman could not and still can not sing the Star Spangled Banner in tune or properly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments