L'Oreal to Beyonce: We Like You The Way You Are

8/7/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BeyonceDespite a clear difference from her regular appearance, L'Oreal is denying lighting Beyonce's skin in its new ad.

"We highly value our relationship with Ms. Knowles," L'Oreal says. "It is categorically untrue that L'Oreal Paris altered Ms. Knowles' features or skin tone in the campaign for Feria hair color."

Beyonce has been a spokesmodel for the company since 2001.

whocares

#12 shades of white? what.... offwhite , pastel, frekkled, titanium white????? name 2..

stopthepresses

I am SO SICK of the reverse racism on the site and the black idiots who continue to slam white people, like Tonya. Yes, Tonya, you're a chocolate gift from the Gods......NOT!!!! Apparently some of them are on the pipe and having "delusions of grandeur" or some crap. I don't do crack, but I hear it messes with your head. White women don't want to look like you, you crazy dimwit!!!

Xanadu

she told 'em to do it - she wants to be white

Triple Play

TONYA, IT IS BECAUSE OF A-HOLES LIKE YOU THAT OUR PEIOPLE ARE GIVEN A BAD NAMETHERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN RACISM NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THE RACIST IS AND YOU ARE A RACIST BLACK UNEDUCATED HO BAG

Liz

who cares ~ You are also an ignorant human being. Yes, there are in fact many shades of white. There are many with red in their skin tone as well as.............yellow, olive etc.... Are you so damn ignorant that you can't or will not step out of your racist box and think about what the hell your saying before you say it?!? Just like black skin, whites have different tones in their skin!

Give it up you racist pigs..............you are what keeps "RACISM" alive and well. So, give yourself a pat the back!

stopthepresses

Some glorious traits of white: cream, ivory, snowy, spotless, pearly, pure, innocent, peaches and cream, colorless, milky, porcelain, and white, of course. That's 12 right off the top of my head. I'm an "ivory". NO TAN! No butt or lip injections, no perm, no extensions or "weaves". I've always thought Beyonce was beyond gorgeous. She's also extremely talented. I think someone's jealous!!!

Xanadu

Tonya - you are an ignorant excuse for a woman---of ANY color. CAUCASION women come in many different hues as well, you illiterate, uneducated, no class, low rent, unabashedly, ill informed RACIST. Do you really, honestly think a person of Irish descent is the same shade as one of Italian or Spanish descent/heritage?? I am CAUCASION but have tons of AMERICAN INDIAN & SPANISH CREOLE blood, which is red, by the way, the same color as yours, running thru my veins from WAY back in the day, like early/pre 1700s, therefore I am FAR from “pasty”. If you could only research your blood line (course you have to know who your REAL daddy is, & his daddy & his, too, & so forth & so on to actually do so), you might find you are not 100% BLACK or ANYTHING. Do yourself a favor & STFU because your ignorance truly knows no bounds.

whocares

GEEZ dallas sound like you need crack!!! calm down, nothing more ignorant than ranting and raving to people who wouldnt give a rats ass what you think of them..Olive skined WHITE people????????? Wouldn't that be someone of Mediteranean descent??? You should stop talking out of our ass, YOU are the ignorant one..u talk about white shades with red in them...whats that a sunburn?????????? Get a life, MORON!! so stupid

Iyetyga

You can find many pictures of Beyonce with foundation on that is a shade lighter than her skin tone. Plus having hair (weave, extensions, horse tails, some poor hawaiin women needing a few bucks sacrifice) that is any light coler (blond, auburn etc)
will make any person with a skin tone that is on lighter side look pale. Have you seen Beyonce's mother? She is lighter than that Loreal pic!! It is possible to be "light, bright and almost white". Do not fret white america...we know who we are and so do you! Sheesh all this Obama vs McCain has everybody back on the sensitive race thing. We are all pink on the inside.

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

What can all you racist idiots say that was not said yesterday.Please give it up already--blacks do not want to be white,and whites do not want to be black.That one think should be clear by the racist debate that was has on this same topic yesterday.

blackandwhitegirl

To: 13 witches, Tonya, and Who Cares- you are all ignorant

B is ugly and I'm not a fan but her wig is fine and that is her natural skin color.

I'm black, have very light-skin and love all people of all colors.

People from Greece, Spain, Ireland, etc- have all very different and pretty skin tones.

ClassySassy

I am a black female and I love my race and very proud of who I am but that does not take away from me embracing other ethnicity, I think that Beyonce is a beautiful person no matter what color she photographs. I wonder if the picture came out darker would there be such an uproar? I am the same complexion as Beyonce and there have been times do to lights/flash that my pictures have come similar to hers (very light). I really don't think this is an issue speaking from experience.

Now on to all the racist comments it seems Dallas and Tonya both are very ignorant racist people. Remember you don't correct a racist by being a racist wich it seems both of you are!!!

really?

"...I'm a beautiful black woman and I am PROUD of my chocolate flawless skin color..." If you're so proud to be white, then show it!

Posted at 4:12PM on Aug 7th 2008 by Tonya

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF, DOESNT MEAN WE ARE!

justin jpstar13

her skin is liht any way she allways coming out light i dont see noting wrong with it

Tina

It is 2008 and we are about to elect the first BLACK president. Why is this even an issue? Who cares?? We are all beautiful in our own way. God made everybody different, so get over her color. I can pretty much guarantee that Bey doesn't even wear Loreal anyway, she is making money. I don't blame her, however, I would make sure that I would be represented as who I am-A black woman. I do not feel that she should do the hair ad anyway, she should just do the ones for the makeup.

As far as Tonay goes, I don't know why you all are ganging up on her. In a way, what she is saying is true. The white people on this board cannot get mad at her for saying that if you all turn around and say the same thig about us...Fair is fair. I have no problem wearing my hair permed or a weave, and that does not mean I am not proud of who I am and where I came from just like white people who get tanned and lip injections are not ashamed of who they are. It justs makes you feel even better about yourself. Not ALL black people wear weaves, some wear their hair natural because they feel good about the way they look. I say do what makes you feel good about yourself-DO YOU and quit worrying about Bey!

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!