Lindsay Lohan -- New Tattoo Alert!

8/7/2008 4:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Do not listen to tabloid reports that LiLo's bandaged arm indicates she may have tried to kill herself (they really do make up news don't they??), we know the real story -- she went and gots herself all inked up!

A source close to Lindsay tells us the starlet just recently got a new tattoo-- but hasn't revealed what exactly she had permanently marked on her wrist.

"Sam 4 Life" perhaps?? We kid, we kid!

Mike

Does anyone else wish that Lindsay would overdose and paa on to her next life as a used tampoon

J. D

Poor Lindsay. She finally got onto a diet product that actually looks like it is working for her.. or Ronson is filling her up with drugs again. I mean it is all over the internet that Lindsay is taking that Prothinspo product Bodyslim to lose weight and everyone knows that she has to be super skinny to get the tabloids and everyone really talking about her. I have to say I can't stand this other chick.. Lindsay is a bright and shining star and this Ronan is just gross and looks so drugged out all the time, unclean like a female Kid Rock. Ick..

OCD

Is it just me or has Lindsay been acting and dressing more "manly" of late?

Tara MCLEOD

I love lindsay lohan =)
i support her no matter what
she goes through shes been through
a ton and i love her for that.. i support her
past/present and future =)
NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER!!!!!!!
she is my LIFE, GOD AND IDOL =)
I LOVE LINDSAY LOHAN

Tara MCLEOD

I love lindsay lohan =)
i support her no matter what
she goes through shes been through
a ton and i love her for that.. i support her
past/present and future =)
NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER!!!!!!!
she is my LIFE, GOD AND IDOL =)
I LOVE LINDSAY LOHAN

Village

Happy Birthday Samantha Ronson-31 years old today. And thanks TMZ for posting a pretty picture her.

J. D

Seriously .. these two are not real. Ronson is her drug source.. even though everyone knows Lindsay takes that Prothinspo product BS .. or is that just a cover so that when she totally dissapears nobody thinks it is from drugs just diet products? Anyway, I know a friend and they said that it is covering up a cut..

renee

that looks like a bracelet not a bandage!

PNKRCKMFO

Lindsay even dresses like a butch these days...

frogs and gravel

I know from a "source" the tattoo reads "Clams Rock!".

Seattlelite

In typical Lindsey fashion, try to hide something by making it stand out.

Pinda

Are we Sick of this yet????

Triple Play

FUR TRADERS RULE

Drew P. Drawers

I can see why Sam the Sham wears hats all the time... YIKES!!!

coco

Lilo is looking awful lately thanks to her girlfriends fashion tips. And Samantha does seem to be enjoying the pap attention lately. It's your girlfriend who is famous so get over yourself. I feel bad for Lindsay I wish she could get herself together on her own and be independent for a while. This Samantha seems have an agenda like everyone else does with Lilo. I don't think Lilo is gay and this wont last, so Samantha better make the most of her fifteen minutes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments