Lindsay Lohan -- New Tattoo Alert!

8/7/2008 4:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Do not listen to tabloid reports that LiLo's bandaged arm indicates she may have tried to kill herself (they really do make up news don't they??), we know the real story -- she went and gots herself all inked up!

A source close to Lindsay tells us the starlet just recently got a new tattoo-- but hasn't revealed what exactly she had permanently marked on her wrist.

"Sam 4 Life" perhaps?? We kid, we kid!

POM224

Is it just me or has Lindsey let her appearances down since she's has been associated with this girl. Lately, she looks like she doesn't care about even bathing. Even though she had a lot of drama in her life, at least she looked clean.

KC

I never bought this relationship either, I think it's only for media attention. Any relationship that has to be "paraded" around for everyone to see is usually suspect. Take a look at Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. I was so sick of them and their PDAs I wanted to vomit. And we know what happened to them. A true, loving relationship doesn't need to be shoved in everyone's face to get them to believe it.

That said, if it is legit, and Lindsay is gay, then good for her, except couldn't she pick someone not so skanky? Sam looks like she's strung out on coke all the time, and she looks so dirty and smelly. Wasn't she with Lindsay during her party hearty days? What makes us think she's a good influence now when she was pictured with her all partied out? And is a club a good place for a recovering drug addict to hang out?

I think Lindsay is a good actress, and I've always rooted for her. I just don't think this is legit. And I believe she's still partying with this cokehead. She needs to get out of the hollywood scene for awhile, and the paparazzi, maybe go back to Utah (or wherever the rehab place was) and find herself. Then come back stronger than ever.

Work it out, Lindz, You're talented, and we expect so much more from you!

you

Attention Whores

Paul138

Folks help me out,If Lohan is going lesbo why would she choose a scanky trashy ugly broad?

PolarBear

That photo makes me think Lindsay is in way over her head in that relationship. Lindsay is
a kid for crying out loud, stop this BS about taking things seriously. Move on and start smiling again.

we will miss MJ

this just in the tate reads: i'm not gay but my girlfriend is!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

That Sam sure looks stoned each and every time I see her in a picture, I don't think she is a good influence on Lindsey. Maybe Lindsey isn't a good influence on her. Either way, Lindsey looks patethic these days, she doesn't care how she looks anymore does she? Then again if the paparazzi was always following me I'm sure they would get lots of not so hot pics also. You can't look perfect all the time.

wappy

does anyone remember Ellen DeGeneres & Anne Heche??? Let's hope when Lindsay wakes up, she isn't found wandering in a "drug induced stuper".....

LindaSue

Lindsay has been self--cutting for quite some time- way some supposedly relieve stress- look back at pictures. She had no tattoo- just cuts herself quite often.

daddy o

THOSE TWO TOGETHER IS LIKE WATCHING TWO PITBULLS PLAYING

Trazadone

Lohan has borderline personality disorder, check out the criteria, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Bell

Why is it acceptable for a woman in Hollywood to try a spin at the Gay thing and then go back, but if a guy does it, than he just Gay, and will always been seen thereafter as Gay?

sassy

THE TATTOO TREND IS OVER . THEY LOOK HORRIBLE THESE DAYS. ESPECIALLY THE 0NES ON THE LOWER PART OF THE BACK. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE ROLLING AROUND IN POOP .

Sandy

This girl is messed up! Get it together Lindsay

Kelly

Why you have to be meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Who in hell gives you that right to judge people for that way they look, Why dont you look at your own wrongs? Why you have to have such a black souls? We all as humans have so many isues an because of that we can't we don't have that right to tell people they are this or that. Just care abput your life and learn to acept people for who they are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments