Suri: I Want to Be Part Of Your World

8/7/2008 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes took little Suri to see "The Little Mermaid" on Broadway last night -- funny, since both Ariel and the Cruises spend most of their time wondering what it's like to be human.

anthonysdreamgirl**

i'm a baby/kid expert and that's why i read TMZ. bottles are GREAT for kids up to 16 or 17 years of age. i should know. hell, i still suck on one now and i'm 35. thanks, and have a great day.

TJ

Katie is trying to keep Suri as an infant for a long as possible...she is very insecure. Unfortunately that child will have life-long dental and orthodontic problems...rotten teeth, buck teeth, etc. all because her mother is too neurotic to allow her to develop normally. That bottle should have been tossed away a year ago!

Sharyn

HEY TMZ LOSERS-I totally agree with you! I'll never give up my bottle (coors light) Love it. And for that person who said Tom and his family are ALIENS! You totally need to get off the BOTTLE-lol

kennedy

who gives a flying f****k ,' why don't they donate the money they spen don her designer dresses, and feed homeless children in America.

anthonysdreamgirl**

i have a strange feeling that suri will not turn into a toothless wonder because of the bottle. leave them alone. and just because they have a different religion doesn't mean they have to be insulted every time their picture is taken. geez, and someone please get a different opinion on this site. these comments are way too boring - people say the same thing 100s of times and act like it's a revelation.

fast foward 10 years - i bet suri is an adorable happy teenager with gorgeous teeth.

Wendy

ok this bottle thing has to stop OMG, so old and so not cool, suck it up Tom and Katie, your ill fit parents

???????

Running out of articles to write????? Now, the little innocent kid gets the butt of your sick jokes.....Wonder how you guys would feel if people makes fun of your own kid? She cannot defend herself!!!! As Tom said in one of his interviews, you can ridicule him for all you want but don't include his children.....Well, I just feel sick reading articles making fun of anybody's kid....PLEASE!!!!!

JAMIE

GET THAT KID OFF THE BOTTLE ALREADY......

sheesh

Holy crap, I can't believe that kid is still stucking on a bottle? Is that a Scientology thing? I assume they do it to shut her up. There is NO other reason.

colie

i'm so glad i thought i was the only one with a bottle issue! she's 2 for craps sake hello!!!1

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hmmm, wow. Has anyone noticed that Suri is sucking on a bottle?

Jess

I think it's some Scientology thing where you don't have any confrontations with your kid. Did anyone read that article on Lea Remini ? I can't recall which mag ( it was one of my baby mags). I def. thinks it's a scientology thing, no discipline, what so ever. I agree, they need to get that damn bottle out of her mouth. My kid was born about a month after Suri was born, and he's been off it ( his choice, around age 11 months) . Not just teeth rot, but they ( the parents) make themselves look like incapable morons. And for you idiots who say "leave them alone" Oh puhhlleeze, do you even have kids???
I sure as hell hope,( although with the bottle issue , one could only hope, for Suri's sake) that they are trying to potty train her.. ha..good luck on that!

bertha

I say PUT THE KID DOWN>>>>>>>>>>>>>she is always carrying this child and yes with the bottle.....Better than the breast I guess......................

HM

I was going to mention the BOTTLE but I guess I am not the only one that thinks its not right. I suppose she has a security blanket too. I wonder if she is still in diapers. She should get together with the Beckham boy He cant put down the bottle either. I guess the parents dont have time to train their Kids

CRYSTAL

THANK YOU!!!!!! EVERYTIME I SEE KATIE WIT SURI, SHE HAS A BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW OLD IS THAT BABY ALREADY, IT HAS BEEN TIME TO USE CUPS, THEY ARE ARE GOING TO MESS UP THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL'S TEETH. WHERE ARE THE PARENTING SKILLS?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments