Suri: I Want to Be Part Of Your World

8/7/2008 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes took little Suri to see "The Little Mermaid" on Broadway last night -- funny, since both Ariel and the Cruises spend most of their time wondering what it's like to be human.

ME

THAT KID IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO OLD TO BE DRINKING OUT OF A BOTTLE. BAD PARENTING. AND SHE'LL NEVER LEARN HOW TO WALK IF YOU DON'T LET HER DAMN FEET TOUCH THE GROUND. THEY ARE HORRIBLE.

Anna

It's not a bottle. It just looks like one. Probably easier for her to hold it. The top of the bottle is that of a sippy cup. I saw this pic on Entertainment Tonight and anyone can clearly see it is a sippy top.

hora

LMAO @ the last line. i'm sick of katie, her idiot husband and that kid. she used to be cute but she's growing up to have the same soulless empty look in her eyes as her mom. these people need to be ignored, particularly tom

JRZCHIK

Saw the picture, decided I had to comment, then realized EVERYONE else had the same thing to say.... LOL!
I'll say it anyway: Enough with the freakin' bottle already!

JRMWB

We saw The Little Mermaid a few weeks ago and it clearly states the show is "inappropriate for children under age 6." What kind of parents are they? There were some pretty intense scenes - why subject a child to that? Guess when you get stuff for free, they don't care.

beachy

Is she so lazy (or programmed) to get that kid off the bottle? I'm sorry, but any mother knows to wean the kid as soon as possible. How freakin' lazy. Great mom? No.

toppy

Hey Anna,

Sippy cups don't require liners. A liner containing the crazy barley water concoction can clearly be seen. The top of that bottle is one of the wider ones that is most commonly used on infant bottles when the baby is first born. No way is that a sippy cup.

just wondering

has anybody else noticed THE BOTTLE? hahahahaha...just jokin!

Pinda

Ok, so I agree with the bottle situation but my question is this-------------can this child walk??? Why is she ALWAYS being carried.

phoebe

That kid is going to end up walking all screwed up (since her feet haven't touched the ground from the day she was born) and she certainly will not know what the hell a glass is. With parenting like that she will be on the bottle all her life...the booze bottle!

Keith

The non-walking is a great point. She's well over the age of being carried EVERYWHERE. Maybe it's a Scientology thing. Speaking of which, does this kid even talk? She should be parroting a few L. Ron Hubbard passages by now.

JewelE

I'm willing to concede that the reason they always seem to be carrying Suri is possibly because when they're photographed, there's always a crush of shouting paparazzi with flash cameras towering over them which can be terrifying to a child who's less than 3 feet tall. In a situation like that, I'd think it would be BAD parenting if they didn't carry their daughter.

However...over 2 years old and still on Playtex newborn bottles? Or any bottles? They should be embarrassed as parents to be seen in public with her drinking out of those.

I'd also like to say that I f'ing HATE TMZ---and I hope California lawmakers "regulates" you guys right out of business.

Keith

Oh -- and what's with Mrs. Cruise's "Jackie O" impersonation with that look and those glasses? A Kennedy New Yorker she most definitely is not. Please "beam them back up", Scotty.

dee

Unbelievable! My 21 month old granddaughter has been off the bottle for almost a year. she even rarely uses a sippy cup!

Janet L

Isn't she to old for a bottle?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments