Justin Time to Get JT All To Ourselves

8/8/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are 24/7 papper magnets -- so imagine how surprised our pap and a group of fawning females were to have them one-on-one yesterday in Bev Hills.

The couple was happy to greet the fans ... our camera guy, not so much.

stallone

I love jessica biel she's so nice i met her once in santa monica. shes so hot

BDiamond

She was down in Newport RI all this past weekend for a friends bachelorette party. Saw her at a bar I frequent as well as on the beach without Justin.

renee

i think jessica is ugly!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Just waiting for all the homo's to chime in with their I'd tap/hit/wreck that comments. Give it time.

Wc from Sc

Someone tell me pu-lease why do people think this chick is cute, she is so unattracted. Justin you can do a little better i know you can.

lawoman

Cute couple....I never thought it would last but -- I was so wrong! They seem great together. Happy for them!

how dumb

Jessica Biel should just be happy anyone cares about her AT ALL. No one would if she wasn't dating Justin Timberlake. I'll laugh when they break up and her career fails cuz nobody cares about her anymore.

how dumb

Just like so many other celebrities, they hate the paps, even though its the paps who generate such intense interest in them in the first place.

But I'm sure they will have a baby, and will exploit the interest the paps created in them so they can sell their baby pictures for millions of dollars. You know, the pictures of the baby no one would give a crap about if the paps didn't create so much interest in it.

Can't have it both ways. Just like Jessica Alba... u dont want to be photographed, but thats what keeps the public interested in u. Its THAT interest that allows u to sell ur baby pics for millions.

christy

The pap sucked.-

she is lovely

you people are nuts, do you realize that she doesn't wear a stitch of makeup?? Jessica Biel is awesome. She looks like Scarlette Johansson, if she went to the gym, got a nose job,and had better legs.

Jessica has pouty lips, a long lean hour glass body, high cheek bones, hot cat eyes... did i mention the body?

Lo

I never really thought much of either Justin Timberlake or Jessica Biel, but after watching this video, I can't help but think of them as two young, successful, beautiful people in love. It's adorable how affectionate he is towards her. Made me smile and say "awwwww". Best of luck to both of them!

justsaying

Timberlake is a PUNK!! Nothing about this guy says "I'm a man." After getting together with Janet and devising the plan to have her top come off at the superbowl, and then doing it, he put his tail between his legs and ran like the yellow dog his is when the press and FEDS came. He said nothing to support Janet. He left her out on that ledge alone, waiting for her to fall off. I'd hate like hell to have some woman trapped inside a burning building and the only other person in there with her is Timberlake. My advice to her would be to put her head between her legs and kiss her butt goodbye. But what makes this jerk so absolutely disgusting is that he writes this song saying he's bringing sexy back. Well Justin, if cowardice is sexy, you're in the drivers seat. I've always said that anyone named Justin is no man. YOU PROVED ME RIGHT!!!!!!!!

gagal

W.C. from S.C. my thoughts exactly, never thought she was attractive, also I've never thought Justin was attractive either. TGIF! Everyone have a great week-end.