Killed Club Girl's Grisly Final Moments

8/8/2008 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prosecutors did not paint a pretty picture of Ingrid Rivera's last moments before she was left for dead on the roof of a Manhattan club during Lil' Kim's bday party -- her throat was slit and her head was bashed with a pipe.

At the arraignment for Sayed Rahman, the DA said that Rivera died from "blunt impact trauma" to the head and that "incised wounds to the neck" cut her carotid artery. He's been charged with second degree murder, and will be in custody until his next court hearing August 13.

We're told five members of Rahman's family were there in court, crying profusely.

john wayne gacy

" blunt impact trauma "

sounds like shauna
sands personality..........

truthbetold

I hope they throw him in jail and throw away the key!

sandy

slit throat? i don't see that anywhere else.

HOLY CROCODILE

In all seriousness,is this girl he killed black or Puerto Rican or what?

Jez

When I first read this story, I thought it smacked of Middle Eastern treatment of women who reject loser men. No wonder.

AvaBardot

curious, wtf does it matter????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ClassySassy

What does it matter what color she is, SHE IS HUMAN BEING!!! Get over it!!!!!

HOLY CROCODILE

Take a pill folks. It doesn't matter what nationality she is. I just wanted to know. The other day people were making cracks about her being black and she doesn't look black to me nor does she have a black name. So now maybe someone out there with a little sense will answer my question. i promise if I was going to make fun of this tradgedy I would have already done it.

poop

call it what it is: not "middle eastern treatment", but "muslim treatment". christians live in the middle east too, and maybe the douche is from pakistan or some other god-loving 3rd world country.

tracey

I'm trying not to racial profile but I really want to say something nasty about about his nationality....

STFUplease

Look here people, she was a obviously a Black Hispanic woman...You can be both ya know...Anyway, may she rest in peace and this bastard rot in jail...

john wayne gacy

BOYCOTT the BEIJING OLYMPICS;

TMZ Sucks

A different Ingrid Rivera was Miss Puerto Rico last year, that's probably the reason for the interest in the heritage.

daforensiclover

HOW OLD WAS SHE....YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTING HER STORY BUT HAVE NOT STATED HOW OLD SHE WAS...SHE LOOKS REALLY YOUNG! COME ON TMZ DO WHAT U DO BEST AND DIG IT OUT!

Mr Steven

The lady wasn't black she and it doesn't matter her race and this murder has nothing to do with hip hop music. Its sad yall are worried about her race and wanna say racist things about her n the killer. There are evil ppl in every race u can't say the whole race is this or dat. I just hope her family gets the justice they deserve. Ladies if all races be careful always cause there are crazy ppl out there like this. Its very sad she was young also. R.I.P. and yall please stop the hate!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments