Al All Reved Up over Paris

8/9/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rev Al Sharpton sounds like he's a newly-minted fan of Paris Hilton, in large part because of her Presidential campaign vid. But here's the deal -- remember that whole "N" word thing with Paris? Did the Rev forgive, or just forget?

RIP

I'm surprised that nobody in America hasn't taken Al Sharpton's ass out yet. I would have thought his ass would have been dead years ago. He's more racist than white folks are. And can some stalker please do everyone a favor in this world and get rid of Paris Hilton once and for all.

Ny

This is horrible, that someone feels it is okay to post a request to have Sharpton murdered.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about him - that is never the right solution.

We live in a democracy with freedom of speech. We have not walked a mile in his shoes. We do not face the indignities that may drive someone to become an outspoken civil rights activist

But even if you can not empathize with him - RESPECT HIS RIGHT TO LIVE!

Cherry Cola

@ #2 LuLU

How about getting an enema at free-enema.com.? I'm sure your backed up amongst other things because you are full of sh*t.

ozzman

they're both jackasses...

Seriously

I totally agree with RIP.
I'm surprise Sharpton (remember the phony rape case he screamed out?) and
Jesse(I cheat on my wife) Jackson haven't had a scope aimed in their direction.
These two are a waste of skin and air as is Paris skank Hilton.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist

paris 4 president in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL

Big Al,

Talks

In

Sound

Bites...

L

O

L

!
!

RIP

Look at how greasy his hair is.......oh, Paris would probably say "it's hot"

arte help

Comment 2, Lulu is part of a huge internet scam. They get you to go their websites, then start asking for personal info including banking and mothers maiden name. The next thing you know, they clean out your bank account and get credit cards in your name. People like her should rot in hell.

CG

There both trash.

shon

I liked the Paris video...although fake...the energy plan sounded nice. I believe we all have freedom of speech, so you can say you wish that someone would kill Sharpton, Jackson and Hilton, but people should think about censoring themselves. Just because you can say something doesn't mean you should...especially if it only adds to the problem.

C Goldsmith

That was embarassing to watch. The little girl voice and pony tails show what an asnine idiot she is. There are certainly a multitude of "hot" WOMEN in the world and believe me she is NOT one of them. At her age it is time to grow up and become an adult, not an attention seeking, no talent s**t.

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

Alot of whites hate AL,he must be doing something right!

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris for President.
Paris is the most qualified candidate.
Write in Paris for President.
Paris will save the world.
Vote for Paris and she will save the world.

800 Pound Gorilla

Winehouse Kidd

I hate this black dude, he is not cool and he thinks he's smart.

*I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINT BLACKS*