Alba & Biel: One of These Fools Has Gots to Go!

8/9/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actresses Jessica Alba (left) and Jessica Biel (right).
Jessica Alba and Jessia Biel
These two have more in common than just their first names ...

• Most impressive talent is being genetically blessed.
  • Resume loaded with box office flops.
  • Penchant for being a big ol' sourpuss.

This town ain't big enuf for the both of 'em!

TMZhires13yearolds

Neither one of these beautiful women are going anywhere. They have the careers that Harvey can only lust after.

dRew

i agree with #6. i don't like Biel's body either - too muscular.. or even her facial bone structure - she really looks like a man.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

tmz, you are so sad - pathetic - why are you picking on them? Don't know much about Jessica Alba, but I think Jessica Biel is beautiful in a very natural way. Anytime I've seen her on a talk show, she is sweet, personable, very funny and seems to be very down to earth. I really don't understand where/why you guys come up with things like this. JB avoids the paps and the spotlight - is that why? She is too good for JT - the skinny little shiit (althought I do like his music).

amy

I think they both suck!!!!!! Jessica Biel has had waaaaayyyyyyyyyy too much plastic surgery!!!! Genetically blessed my a$$. At least Jessica "Don't call me Latina" Alba is pretty!!

amy

#43...Jessica Biel is beautiful in a very natural way.....HAHAHAHA...YEAH RIGHT!!! That girl is not natural....how can you be w/ plastic surgery and lip injections and whatever else she gets done.

steven miguel williamson III

Jessica Biel resembles a horse. I don't understand what Justin Timberlake sees in her at all. Not only does she have an ugly face, but can one person come up with an interesting comment that has ever come from that girls horse-mouth? Didn't think so...

Oh, and has she ever been in anything remotely worth spending time watching? I'll stop myself before I get nasty.

The truth is, I honestly don't like her. I went to school with her, and she was a total bitch.

ChiChi

Well since neither is good at acting, I think the UGLY one has to go...J. Biel. She is NOT genetically blessed in any way. She looks like an ugly horse. Her looks are highly overrated. Sometimes I wonder if people who name the "Hottest women of the year" are blind?
At least Jessica Alba is pretty.

james bill brian

hmm biel was better i nbed but was high and drunk so i dont america you decide

Steven Miller

Let's get the facts straight...both girls slept their way to the top! TMZ will soon find the proof!

Rach

They're both overrated. Who cares? I wish I was hot renough to make a career out of....being hot. Cuz face it, there's not much acting going on with these two. Acting coaches? Screw it. Where's hair and make-up?!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4