Hey Everyone ... Séance at Sharon Tate's!

8/9/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Get out your Ouija boards -- we got a séance going on!

Last night, on the 39th anniversary of the notorious Manson murders, a group of level-headed people gathered just doors from the place Charlie Manson's followers paid a visit back in '69. Their mission -- to contact the spirits of Sharon Tate and the four others who were slaughtered.

Those inside the séance claim a figurine fell from a shelf, and when they all went to the basement everyone's back started to ache. Sadly, our cameras caught none of that -- but we did witness lights flickering.

Kay

I hate it when someone tries to make a buck from a horrible murder. These people should be remembered, but not as a side-show for a bunch of so-called psychic cons.

MsWaldo

The Bible tells us...."the dead are unconscious, they know nothing"...."the day we die our thoughts perish"....."the living know that they shall die, but as for the dead, they know nothing". We only have hope of the ressurection when "every ear shall hear and come forth". No, if they receive any response, it will not be from the "dead" if we are to believe what the Bible tells us.

LonelyCrow

May God bless the souls of Sharon, baby Paul, Voytek, Gibby, Steven, Gary Hindman, The Labiancas and Jay (and the others who were killed, but not yet found) . This man was indeed on Ghost Hunters awhile back, I think he's trying to glorify what took place on his property. He should be ashamed for what he's doing. I hope that some negative ju-ju was brought in when they opened up the portal during the seance.

Brazilian Girl

Poor Sharon...

David Oman

Hello to all those who want to LISTEN to THE TRUTH...HERE IT IS. I am the guy who lives down the drive from the infamous Murder site of Sharon Tate and her friends. The plain truth is that I had a vigil and memorial for the 5 victims who lost their lives 39 years ago last night. This séance was just an afterthought, NOT THE FOCUS OF THE EVENING! So please keep your scathing remarks to yourselves. We spent time talking about the victims and remembering them as PEOPLE WHO HAD VIAABLE LIVES ...NOT AS A FOOTNOTE OF HISTORY! not about MANSON! Yes my home had been investigated by THE GHOST HUNTERS..but so what! I have had over 20 different paranormal investigative groups visit my home over the past 4 years as well, including 2 REAL LIFE SCIENTISTS to see what the hell is going on here at my house! The consensus i sthat my place is visted by many spirits and has been called the MOUNT EVEREST OF HAUNTED HOUSES and THE DISNEYLAND FOR THE DEAD due to the extremely high DC EMF readings on a pretty constant basis. I have plenty of photographic evidence of the Ghostly activity here and it’s not just Sharon and the 4 other victims that visit my house so let set that straight as well! If you want to see more evidence than please check out my youtube infa red video clip and tell me what you think there. It's under "Tess" has deal with some ghosts on youtube.com .

I sincerely feel sorrow and sadness and deep respect for the 5 victims of that terrible tragedy. I have none of that for the murders and choose not to speak of them by name and grant them more attention and publicity then they already have. I feel that they are the ones who should be PUT DOWN and the little known fact that might be news to you is that TEX WATSON has fathered at least 4 children out of CONGICAL visits and that the GREAT STATE OF CALIFORNIA is flipping the bill to support those kids. You want to go yell and scream..then might I suggest go yell at your congress man and GOV. TERMINATOR and ask him to STOP THIS INSANITY! THEY WERE ALL SENTEED TO DEATH some 36 years ago yet the SOB is sitting in prison a convicted killer father kids? Go make some noise about something important like that! Not cursing and giving me BS about my house and beliefs!

Firefly

Good for you David, I know what you say is true because I also have evidence that something is out there.

David Oman

P.S. I almost forgot about SUSAN ATKINS and her plea for a mercy parole! This just in from the Sharon Tate "Susan do remember what you told me the night you stabbed me 16 times? I think you told Mr Bugleosi in an interview some time ago as I pleaded for my babies life! I rmember you said, "look bitch I have no mercy for you ...your gonna die" "Well heres back at you, You gave me and my unborn son no mercy so to you NO MERCY AT ALL FOR YOU and the rest of the family!"

cjs

"Level-headed people" and séance do NOT go together.

cjs

22--- David, If you are who you say you are.. per your bio online, a college grad. Why not use a spell check?

cjs

People, David Oman helped his FATHER build a house down the street from Tate house. Daddys house. Facts people, just the facts. This information is straight from David Omans movie site, House at the End of the Drive.

john wayne gacy

still don't see what
ALL the fuss is about;

sharon tate just
had one BAD day............

Ya Think

Why in hell is TMZ censoring my comments? Isn't that a violation of MY First Amendment right to free speech? Every time I comment, they kill my words! Censoring is illegal, TMZ!!

The house where Sharon Tate died was razed years ago. And what that poor woman went through in her final moments, pleading for her child's life as she died -- who in heaven's name would want to bring her back to this life to relive it? Get a life, people!

Lou Reed

I WAS WORKING ON CIELO A FEW YEARS AGO, AFTER THE HOUSE WAS REBUILT. A GREEN OUTHOUSE WAS OUTSIDE THE FRONT GATE..I WENT INSIDE, PISSED ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WROTE HELTER SKELTER ON THE OUTHOUSE WALL. I FELT GOOD AFTER THAT..I THINK SHARONS SPRIT IS LONG GONE MYSELF.

David Oman

Hello There ...NO ONE HERE IS TRYING TO BRING ANYONE BACK TO LIFE! We are no Dr. Frankenstein here... last night we just were paying homage and remembering all those who were murdered all those years ago. By the way to the GENIUS who has a bone to pick with me about MY HOUSE. Yes I helped build MY HOUSE with my Dad and Mom so what is your point smart ass!...But lets get this straight its MY HOUSE not my Dads house... so get a clue and a life. Yes the house where Sharon was killed was torn down in 1992 however there were 2 bareing walls from the Tate house and the original floor of the kitchen left to save money on a new construction permit. Keep those remarks coming in...I love to hear the peanuts gallery go on about it.

David Oman

HEY CJS..YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS! GET A LIFE AND A CAREER! CAUSE MOST LEVEL HEADED PEOPLE HAVE THAT GOING FOR THEM!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments