A-Rod Givin' It to Madge

8/11/2008 7:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna is getting paid by Alex Rodriguez –- and the timing couldn't be any more, ahem, convenient.

The stray-Rod is actually making a donation to Madge's charity, Raising Malawi, reports Rush & Molloy, to the tune of "at least $500,000." Even though he's going to be shelling out big time to wife Cynthia in their divorce case, he's apparently in a giving mood. Of course, the charity's director says it's a "private thing."

Reps didn't comment.

Bernie -- Intensive for Days

Bernie Mac's condition was much more serious – and he was in the ICU – for much longer than anyone was letting on.

The late comedian, who died early Saturday morning, was admitted to the hospital July 24, a week before his admittance actually was announced. People reports that he had to be put on a ventilator as soon as he got there, and he contracted a second strain of pneumonia while he was there.

Though what eventually felled him wasn't directly related to his chronic sarcoidosis, the condition severely compromised his immune system.

Other Woman Slams Edwards' Wife

John Edwards' mistress Rielle Hunter didn't like the look of Elizabeth Edwards from the very beginning -- or her energy.

She told a Newsweek reporter that Elizabeth didn't "give off good energy" and that she "didn't make eye contact with me" when they met. (Ya think?) Hunter and Edwards already were involved when the two met, but it's unclear whether Elizabeth knew anything.

Hunter apparently thought that John Edwards was a leader on the order of Gandhi.

Kat

I am going to express my opinion: Hunter is a dirty disgusting lowlife ho!

What do you look like?

Wow, this woman is pretty appalling. However, I agree with Carl that this is none of our business. How would you all like it if your spouse cheated and everybody was talking about it?

betsy

What kind of woman makes a comment like that about a woman who is fighting cancer. Both Edwards and this cheap whore
make me sick. Can you imagine sitting at home fighting off cancer, sick from radiation and chemo while your selfish husband decides to run for President and have an affair? My thoughts and prayers to Elizabeth Edwards. She deserves better.

Kat

This skank slept with both Edwards and Andrew Young who is also married with 3 children??? Share and share alike. Is this what she was on the payroll for? Keep your legs shut puta. We don't want any flies coming out.

stopthepresses

I said this the first time I saw her - she DOES look like Camilla Parker-Bowles! Hunter, or Druck or whatever, I mean. Nice headband, slut!! Ugly as a horse! Don't understand this! If you're going to cheat on Elizabeth Edwards, or Princess Diana - couldn't you find a better looking mistress for Pete's sake? These men's wives were much better looking than the women they were cheating with. Not that I am saying it would've been ok if their mistresses were pretty. No way. I used to think John Edwards was a decent man. Nice family guy, a little bit struck on himself, but ok. He now makes me want to PUKE. I can't believe he would do this to his sick wife and children.

Kat

The b'itch should have known better not to be talked about if she was sleeping with high profiled men. It is her fault that she spread her legs for a man with a wife dying of cancer. She is beyond disgusting! I will talk about her anyway I f*cking want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

Even John Edwards is prettier than that horse faced bleach blonde whore.

Seattlelite

What a bitch.She sounds to me like she is a morally bankrupt spoiled brat.No remorse for her actions, nor do I really think John has any real remorse. I think he's just sorry he got caught. I think John is the father of the baby and that's why his name is not on the birth certificate.
My prayers go out to Elizabeth.

lil shorty

She is probably roling in all the dough she got for refusing the paternity test.You know it is his child and he paid her not to tell.

NYC4EVER

Why shouldn't we throw stones??? Wasn't much of his Presidential campaign about "moral values"? Please, I find the whole thing hilarious and enjoy watching him fall off his high horse.

Kat

On some of the other sites, they are stating that she is a former failed actress and cokehead. Just lovely. She supposedly had her own site called Deceived.com.

Anita

John Edwards laid dwn with a pig and now he has fleas. Big f*cking surprise.

And this pair from hell produced a child together. OMFG!!!!

Kat

This woman is 44 years old and had a baby???? If Edwards was going to cheat on his wife, he should have at least found a woman who was decent looking and was educated with a career.

Kat

I know. Edwards' lovely wife is a lawyer. WTF! Why did he want to lay down with this trashy bimbo?

Anita

He alredy said he does not love her.
Man, that was some highpriced pusssie then. Edwards got took.

He could have bought himself a busload of hookers like Relle for a lot less than what this sordid affair is costing him longterm.