Jake Gyllenhaal: A Better Persian of Me

8/11/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Gyllenhaal debuted his "new" buff body and long brown locks while decked out in his "Prince of Persia" garb in North Africa.

His gal pal Reese, on other hand, looked ready to indulge in some boxed wine and a game of bridge.

We can't tell -- is that the real deal or just movie magic. What do you think?

Lia

Bears an uncanny but weird likeness to Billy Ray Cyrus. All that's missing is the bound-for-rehab-and-jail daughter.

Lou

That' body can't be normal nor natural. Looks disgusting. I think it's a costume.

Meri

Jake looks great! I love this couple together.

twilliams

Looks too much like Billy Ray Cyrus...YUCK!!

Bobp

Fine, fine, fine.

Word2UrMother

He looks NOTHING like the Prince of Persia guy! Wow wtf?!

Fernando Valenzuela

I wasn't even aware they were filming a "Prince of Persia" movie...but damn if I was built like him I'd be walking around without a shirt too...hell I'd go gay for him!

Brother Harold, S.J.

THAT WIG HE'S WEARING LOOKS LIKE ROAD KILL. WHO IS ADVISING HIM ON HIS CAREER? RENDITION WAS A TOTAL MESS, AND HIS PERFORMANCE WAS ONE LONG MUMBLE. NOW THIS. IT'S ALMOST AS IF HIS AGENTS WERE GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO WRECK A PROMISING CAREER. AND BEING TIED AT THE HIP TO THAT LANTERN-JAWED WITHERSPOON ISN''T HELPING MATTERS. SHE'S ALMOST AS UGLY AS SARAH JESSICA PARKER--AND THAT'S REALLY UGLY.

Beat Down Brown is Going Down

If you go back and look at pictures of Jake from when he went to Mexico with Reese and the kids, months ago, he was already 80% of the way there. Go to any of his fansites. There are plenty of pictures of him around that show his arms and show him shirtless. This is how he looked when he did Jarhead three years ago. Except he had a Marine haircut back then. This is not fake, this is Jake. He looks amazing. The only thing that is NOT Jake is the hair extensions. His own hair is pretty long, but no where near that long. I can't believe Reese Witherspoon is in Morocco just to see him. They must be very serious.

Kim Rocks

is he using steroids? How did he get so husky all of a sudden?

tba

roids

kaylin

I love Jake Gyllenhaal but I don't know I like this new look Jar Head was good but this for me is little to much... just my humble view....

The Deal!

I'm a guy. I'm straight. I'm honest. The guy looks good. Nuff said.

Mike

Awesome!! They are making a prequel to Rambo!!!!

Dumbass in Alabam

What I want to know is what the hell is Ryan Phillippe doing with them?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments