Fame Tag-a-Longs

8/12/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They ride the coattails of their favorite celeb just long enough to get their own career going -- then, just like that, insta-star! It's how the D-List is built, people!
Tag-a-long -- click to launch

aSiF

And the story here is......what exactly?

civicchick

is it just me or doesnt anyone else think big O is together with her wacky "Friend"

val

In Bevely Hills they are called PROFESSIONAL GUESTS .. the tag alongs who always seem to show up

FlBiker

Isn't Gail King Oprah's "husband"?

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

#3..........the fact is OPRAH IS A LEBS , i know it's hard to believe
but it's true . Stedman was covering up for Oprah and Gail .
Oprah brought her and Gail a new house recently.
If it wasn't for Oprah , there wouldn't be anything exciting about
Gail .

These are 2 lesbians , but they don't want you or anyone know the

truth , they've all OPRAH'S fans buffalo . Because the fans doesn't

want to believe it . NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT oprah , NEVER ,,,,,,,,,

well believe it .

OPRAH'S A SELFISH PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO ADOPTING

SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO ADOPT EXCEPT FOR HERSELF .

WHEN IT COMES TO HER ANGEL NETWORK , THE FANS AND

CORPORATIONS ARE THE ONE WHO'S GIVING NOT OPRAH.

SHE A BRAGGER WHEN SHE PAYS THINGS TOO .

SHE SAYS OH I SHOP AT TARGET WHEN ACTUALLY SHE SHOPS AT

SAK'S . I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS , ANYMORE .

SHE'S A UNHAPPY LADY INSIDE , SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY

FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE . SHE'S NEVER CONTENT .

titts and Ass

Oprah's is the ANTI-CHRIST !!!!!

mary

Gayle King was a friend of Oprah's LONG before Oprah made it in the industry and became wealthy.They are NOT lesbians and they have both been interviewed on the subject and have said they are not lesbians but if they were they would be honest about it and not have anything to hide.I believe Oprah when she says this because she is worth a couple of billion bucks and certainly does not need to worry about her sexual orientation hurting her career.

kat

They sound just alike now. I've turned on the oprah radio channel on XM and Gayle has a program that seems to be on every time I turn it on. She sounds exactly like Oprah. Same reflections and tone. It's almost hard to tell them apart by voice.

Kara

I might be the ONLY Attractive, Smart, happy Woman ETC who does not watch Oprah..For some reason she is not a woman I need in my life..She is kind hearted and generous though to her choosing..She looks great in makeup and Wig Work..Her clothes and Jewelry look nice on her but SHE IS FAT AND CANT LOOSE WEIGHT AS A BILLIONAIRE....WHO CARES WHAT she does or does not do

Kara

Oprahh is Generous if YOU know its from HER..I wonder if she gives in secret$$ Her ego is perhaps, The Largest In The World..Right #5..She seems unhappy as a billionaire as who the H knows why or cares...She may help me if she likes...I could use a new car, nothing special...I am happy she gives her money to others even if she is always taking the credit..

L.S

Ya O rocks except for her pushing obama

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

5. #3..........the fact is OPRAH IS A LEBS , i know it's hard to believe
but it's true . Stedman was covering up for Oprah and Gail .
Oprah brought her and Gail a new house recently.
If it wasn't for Oprah , there wouldn't be anything exciting about
Gail .

These are 2 lesbians , but they don't want you or anyone know the

truth , they've all OPRAH'S fans buffalo . Because the fans doesn't

want to believe it . NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT oprah , NEVER ,,,,,,,,,

well believe it .

OPRAH'S A SELFISH PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO ADOPTING

SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO ADOPT EXCEPT FOR HERSELF .

WHEN IT COMES TO HER ANGEL NETWORK , THE FANS AND

CORPORATIONS ARE THE ONE WHO'S GIVING NOT OPRAH.

SHE A BRAGGER WHEN SHE PAYS THINGS TOO .

SHE SAYS OH I SHOP AT TARGET WHEN ACTUALLY SHE SHOPS AT

SAK'S . I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS , ANYMORE .

SHE'S A UNHAPPY LADY INSIDE , SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY

FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE . SHE'S NEVER CONTENT .

Posted at 2:00PM on Aug 12th 2008 by Oprah and Gail are lesb , they dont want the fans to believe it .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so funny because you say this stupid sh#t like you really know what your talking about.GET A CLUE.

For a person that don't like O you sure claim to know aot about her.

Khaj

Oh good lord. Will you (TMZ, other rags, and apparently more than a few of the readers) ever get it right?

Gayle is not just some nobody who grabbed onto Oprah's coat-tails. They've been friends since working together well before *either* of them became well known to anybody. And while Oprah may have gone farther in her career, reaching a higher level of fame, Gayle has been quite well known in Connecticut for a while. (since the early 80's, I believe - she currently works for Oprah's magazine.)

All of this has been addressed time and again on Oprah's show, on Gayle's show, during her newscasts, and in interviews (video and print) both individually and together. Is it *really* that difficult to oh... I dunno... run "background" before writing something about someone?

As far as the duo being lesbians...? a) So what. and b) even if it were true, I don't think they're a couple, I think they're just really good friends. So Oprah spends a lot of money on her... she can afford to, it's her friend... and none of our business as to the motivation behind the generosity.