Parole For Lennon's Killer? Oh No!

8/12/2008 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No need to imagine at least two more years of slammer time for John Lennon's killer -- he just got denied parole, for the fifth time.

Mark David Chapman just got the big red X from the parole board at Attica, meaning he'll have to serve at least two more years there for the 1980 killing of the Beatle before his next chance at freedom. Parole peeps noted that MDC has had a clean record since 1994 but that his release "would not be in the best interest of the community."

Yoko had lobbied yesterday against Chapman's release.

butterflyeleven

Death is too good for the bas***d. He deserves to suffer every day living in Attica. Death would be the easy way out. Rest in beautiful peace, John.

pmk

GOOD!! The thought of him seeing the light of day is a frightening
one. He robbed the world of a truly wonderful man with a brilliant
mind and a peaceful nature. I believe with my whole heart that if
Lennon lived, the 1980s would have been his and he would have been
bigger and better than ever.

Lennon fans need to unite in order to keep this monster in his cage until the day he dies.

Jen

Good, I hope he never gets out. He robbed us of one of the greatest musicians of all time.

cb

Lol..you people are a trip Lennon didn't give a fart about any of you druggies..typical "people"

lm

Maybe he didn't cb, but we cared for him...deeply

KB

Im just saying, but he looks a lot like Perez Hilton. LOL

lm

Maybe he didn't cb, but we cared for him....deeply.

Tami

Ok - LOOKS JUST LIKE PEREZ HILTON - I'm just sayin......

Illinois person

No way should this freak every be released and by no mean during Mrs. Ono-Lennon's lifetime. He personally forever changed the course of the history of music. Just keep him and all of those Manson freaks locked-up where they belong. His week-end passes are bad enough.

Victoria

Wonder what the comments would be if it had been Yoko shot dead instead of John (God rest his soul)

sabrina273

I cried for days when John Lennon died. My 32 year old son says it is his first real heavy memory of his childhood. He remembers me crying all day. He has been a Beatles fan ever since. I curse the day MDC was ever born. I hope he dies in prison.

Kalu

he has serverd almost 30 years, I think It's time to leave him alone, I think he already serve his time and paid his duty to society. I also think that he learned his lesson, there's no need to be a killer like him... so texan people stop giving bad ideas!!!!

Kay

I think I read somewhere that he actually spends a lot of time out of jail, and is allowed to visit his parents and stuff. Is it true?

DB

If anyone is interested download the song 'Three Warning Shots' off of Rick Springfield's newest CD 'Venus in Overdrive" ... it's an open letter to Chapman and its AWESOME!

TMZ hits a new low

This FREAK can rot in hell all day long. I hope he sits there for as many years as it takes for him to suffer in agony of a long life in prison, the death penalty would have fit. He's a mental midget who horrified and messed with many lives that December 8th. I remember it well. It was SHOCKING and that pain never dies. And don't remind us of his disgustingness again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments