Tori Still

Too Big for Britches

8/12/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One would think Tori Spelling would take any paying gig she could get. Think again.

0812_jen_tori_shannen_tmz-1
Tori has decided to back out of the new "90210" remake, reports Nikki Finke, and get this -- it's because she isn't getting paid enough. Apparently Tori was offered between $10 and $20 grand per episode, while Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth will be raking in between $35 and $50,000.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

cjs

I side with Tori on this.. think about it everyone on that show owes it all to Aaron Spelling.. to shun Tori, is a huge mistake, SHAME on them !! Give her the CASH!!!!!!

Betty

What an insult to Tori and the memory of her dad Aaron Spelling who created the show. The new 90210 won't be the same without Tori Spelling. Let's face it, she was one of the most important characters on the show and Tori was on 90210 during its entire run. Shannen Doherty left the show or was fired because she couldn't get a long. Tori should be getting the big bucks, not Shannen. Wonder if Aaron Spelling will haunt the new show?

mary

Tori really shouldnt turn anything down with an unemployed husband and two kids. Does he not work? Being on a crappy reality show doesnt count as real work. He must be kicking himself now. Stuck with that bitch and two kids. That windfall he was expecting from Aaron never came. I bet his ex is laughing her ass off. Tori should take what she can get. She has no talent and never did. She got the job because of her dad. No one handed Shannon a part.

hectorsoul

maybe if Tori could be better actress she can get paid what jeni and shannen going to be paid.......i bet they decide to get her just because her dad was the creator of the show but i dont think so because shes a GREAT actress......kets face it the show is going to get more rating with shannen on it......just the fact that she was fired and then to comeback and better to filming scenes with jeni makes this better.....i really dont care if Tori is in the show or not...but yea i think they should get paid the same if that the case....u know just to be fair.......but if Tori deserves it?.. I DONT THINK SO!!!

Sandy H

TORI GOOD FOR YhONEY i LOVE jENNY GARTH BUT Shannon? no talent..YOU ON THE OTHER HAND DESERVE THE SAME AMY OF MONEY IF NOT MORE,,,YOUR FATHER CREATED THIS SHOW AND NEITHER WOULD HAVE HAD A CHANCE AT A CAREER IF NOT FOR YOU fATHER,,sTAND YOUR GROUND TORI, THE Y WILL COME AROUND AND IF THE DON'T THE SHOW WILL BE A FLOP..I LOVE YA TORI!!! YOUR LOYAL FAN NURSE SANDY..KISS THE BABIES FOR ME THEY ARE SP PRECIOUS...

sunsh1ne

I will not watch the new 90210 if Tori is not in. For you Donna Martin haters please watch her show on Oxygen or read her book. She is a hard worker and a real person !

afoy

i can take or leave the others on the show....but i will not watch if brenda isn't there

WhitLOVE

I actually JUST FINISHED reading Tori's new book sTORI TELLING and after reading it, I have to say that she is a great person and just trying to lead and live a NORMAL life. Not every celebrity wants to be in the news, gossip, media or be followed by the Paps and have that kind of attention. Look at Christina Aquilera. She is married, has a Child and she just wants a normal life without the media stalking her. Tori's book told a lot about Money issues she's had to deal with and from what she wrote about, her Mom and Dad didn't make her life easy. Neither did the stupid weekly gossip magazines, the media or shallow business partners. I think she made the right decision to back out. She has worked so hard to make so many different things happen with her career and acting and FINALLY she's gotten what she deserves. She has a great show on Oxygen with very High Ratings, a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful children. She is a Big Star now and deserves the money, the respect and everything else that goes along with being a Big Star. Her book said she never stood up for herself all her life and now I'm so glad to finally see her take control and assert herself.
If anyone has any pre-ideas or notions about Tori Spelling, then they need to buy her book, watch her show and then they will see the ACTUAL person she really is. The book is Fantastic and I'm glad she's not going to do the show. It's probably going to be terrible anyway. Look at what happened when they tried to do "Saved By The Bell: The College Years". . .it was AWFUL and didn't last.

geneva

That is so sad! As time goes by I like her more & more. She should be paid the same. Why isn't she? It was her father's show! Shame on them. I was a big fan back in the day, but I don't think I am now! & SHANNON D SUCKS!!!! SHE'S AWFUL!!!!!

geneva

I LIKE HER MORE & MORE AS TIME GOES BY! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SHOW! I"M A FAN FROM BACK IN THE DAY! & I WON"T WATCH BECAUSE OF THIS! SHAME ON THEM- THIS WAS HER FATHER"S SHOW!!! HOW DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!!! SHANNON D SUCKS BALLS!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS SHE ON THERE???? I WANT TO KNOW WHO"S DECIDING THIS CRAP???

sandy

First of all she is a doll she is so sincere and a very good person HELLO HER DAD CREATED THE SHOW SHOWSOME RESPECT TO HER FATHER!!! THE DITWITS BETTER THINK LONG AND HARD IF THEY DONT GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS I WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOWMANY MANY FANS WILL DO THE SAME THEY BETTER GO BACK TO THE BOARD ROOM AND RETHINK WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5