Whoopi Clogs the Streets of NYC

8/12/2008 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prancing around with a lottery ticket and a pair of sensible Dorothy clogs, Whoopi Goldberg was quite the view in NYC on Monday.

The 52-year-old-Oscar-winner-turned-morning-talk-show-host knows it's all about matching your smokes to your footwear.

Smoking may kill, but it's the shoes that are murder.

Mo

Love those shoes!!!!!!

BabyGirl

First!

Hummmm

Luv Her Shoes!!! :)

HOLY CROCODILE

Whoopi is a disgrace to womankind. That nasty ass hair and her voice.Talk about a racist. Folks, this is a picture of #1 in America.She was funny when she first got started and then it went in the dumper. Oh,and the ad below her picture fits to a tee."I HATE" My yellow Teeth

Kara

Whooppi silverberg the KNOW IT ALL..I rarely watch the view as it never is my POINT of My View..Those Broads are OFF and thanks to Makeup, wigs and Wardrobe they all look a tiny bit better. EXCEPT 4 Elizabeth The Fox but they give her A BAD TIME BECUZ SHE DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEIR BULL SIT..EZ way to make the big Bucks for whoopi..Shootin off at the mouth with nothin to say

Kara

RIGHT ON # 5...Just show up and do Your Thang and maybe you can be famous too...

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Was Ted Dansen (sp?) on drugs when he was hitting that?

Barb

lottery ticket?

Hummmm

Damn you people are cold leave Whoopi ALONE!!! LOL....

tlynn

5. Anokie, Whoopi is not a disgrace to all womankind. The hairstyle is called "dredlocks", it's a cultural thing, a closed mind like yours wouldn't understand. What makes her a racist? Why do you care that she smokes, millions of people do. If the smoke bothers people that much, don't breathe! In watching the View, I have yet to see her with yellow teeth! I think she brings that little extra something to the show. Besides, who else would challenge Elisabeth!

your mother

The mental midgets who keep posting "first!" are completely brain dead and have nothing better to do than wait for a new story to come up so they can quickly post something totally unrelated to the subject. Grow up BabyGirl!

As for the story, I kind of like the shoes. They're....different.

Kelly

like she cares what any of you think.,,

she rocks!

Kathryn

I love to wear clogs. They are the perfect shoe ever made. I don't give a rip about what anyone else says!

Mac

The shoes are impressive--she is not. IMO she is racist and I don't like her plus she is uneducated and ill-informed.

Jonathan

I don't care what u all say, I'VE LOVED WHOOPIE AND ALWAYS WIILS. As a white man since race is brought up. She's laughing at u all if she waste her time. She's laughing all the way to the bank regardless. I know TMZ can be so rude and intrusive, but that's there job.Now what r u going to say about TMZ

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments