Cedric: Bernie Was My Brother

8/13/2008 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cedric the Entertainer and Bernie Mac tore up the stage together in the "Kings of Comedy" -- but outside of STK last night, Cedric left the funny stuff behind him as he opened up about "his brother's" passing.

jengirl

it's so sad...you can tell he really misses his friend :(

2075 days ago

Jasmine

R.I.P. Bernie Mac... All my prayers go out to the Mac family and for Cedric and all those who truly loved Bernie! We will always remeber him through his movies and TV show! I was a made fan of Bernie! Love ya Bernie Mac

2074 days ago

Tangie

NAKEDBROTHERSBAND--I guess your name says it all TURD. Don't worry what other people are writing. I'm sure some of them are joking...Mac was a COMEDIAN people. Death doesn't have to be all crying and wearing black, fools. Humorless idiots.

2074 days ago

Brit is a f*ck up

I sure am going to miss Bernie Mac & all his shows. He always had a way of dealing with those kids. He always started the show off with "America..... I will truly miss his smile, laughter, direction & guidance. God has truly taken another Angel off this planet. The world will never be the same.

STILL LOVE ME SOME BERNIE MAC!!

2074 days ago

Just Cruzin Thru

I saw parts of that Larry King interview too! Bernie Mac really was blessed to have friends and co-workers who respected him. Ashton Kucher said Bernie didn't really want anybody to know he was ill...DL Hugley (sp?), Cedric, and Ashton as well as his co-stars from the Bernie Mac show all seemed saddened, but greatful that they had the chance to work with him.

2074 days ago

Spongebob

HEY DUMBASSES, STK is a dinning establishment. STK is an abbreviation for STEAK as in STEAK HOUSE! It's not a CLUB! and I think that hold 5 days, get over it thing was supposed to be a JOKE. DUMB!

2074 days ago

noitall

YEH, Yeh, yeh..........you all say that 'cause you don't know who y'alls daddy is...............

2074 days ago

DEB

I cant believe bernie mac is gone. i miss him already.........he would make me smile and laugh just to see his face. And his humor will sadly and deeply missed. Its a sad day America, our Bernie Mac has left us. May he rip and god heal his families hearts. A fan forever...........................

2074 days ago

Kelli

Whoever is posting about me really should put the crackpipe down!! Surf the boards DUDE!! Haven't hardly posted in days, oh yea, GET A LIFE!!

2074 days ago