Sharon Stone Sued -- Karma's a Ditch!

8/13/2008 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone is getting sued -- and not by a billion Chinese people.

The "Sliver" star is being sued by a man named Peter Krause (not the "Six Feet Under" star). According to court documents, Krause says he fell "down a large, concealed drop-off" while at Stone's house back in 2006. He claims he suffered "numerous internal injuries, severe fright, shock, pain, discomfort and anxiety." It's like he watched "Basic Instinct 2" on repeat!

Krause is seeking unspecified damages.

A rep for Stone told TMZ "There's no record of this individual being on the property and likewise there's no record reporting this individual being injured on the property. Neither Ms. Stone or her attorneys have seen a copy of this complaint."

Island of misfits

Did he just wakeup from 2006?

jb

He "fell down a large, concealed drop-off"? Is he referring to her vagina? They had sex?

Triple Play

# 2 Excellent/ If you do her youhave to put a 2X4 across your Butt so you don't fall in SKANK

Baseball Junkie

Given it's Sharon Stone, I'm not sure if I hope she loses everything (I was going to say pants but that's redundant) or that this case gets thrown out of court since it sounds like this guy is a liar.

Go Sox

michele

Hey Sharon,all the negative comments on here are due to pure jealousy.You are the GREATEST ever Sharon!!! If ever your in Melbourne your are more than welcome to pop in for a cupa tea!!! We love you!!!!

Joanne

Don't put down the movie "Sliver" or "Scissors" either. Both great movies starring Sharon. Not Oscar worthy, but still very entertaining. I like you, Sharon. You go, Girl...

Baseball Junkie

Michele, the negative comments are a reaction to Sharon's prior idiotic statements. She apparently has been a great actress. I don't know because I've never seen her act. But every time she opens her mouth off set, she sticks her foot in her mouth up to the thigh. Some actors are intelligent people who express their opinions in sensible manners. I don't always agree with them but the express themselves well. Sharon Stone, on the other hand, has no apparent common sense and hasn't got the sense to keep her mouth closed.
If you want Sharon Stone in Australia, go for it. Just keep her away from cameras unless someone else has written her lines.

Go Sox

A Nagai

This bitch is crazy and is capable of doing anything to hurt people. I think there is something wrong with her brain.

michele

I have to laugh at the comments on here the ones saying sharon has no brain.Wake up..... your the ones with zero IQ's!!! Sharon was stating her opinion and she has every right to freedom of speech!!! Everyone forgets how CRUEL the chinese are to animals.I bet niether of you pea brains have ever been to filthy china it STINKS and so do the PEOPLE there!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Goerge Bush

You beat em Sharon.......your a great legend in the industry and as a person.................people have always been very jealous of you, so, that said people can be out to get you. Hang in there everyone loves you

Gassy Jockey

I don't like Sharon, but this lawsuit is crap. The plaintiff can't even tell his lawyer where she lives? (See para. 6, I think.) And it's written in the sort of ancient, stilted mumbo-jumbo that makes people laugh at lawyers. Why not use normal, plain English?

Bell

All I will ever remember this woman for is The "Bush" thing. If that wasn't in the movie, no one would even know of her today, and you know it's true.

hell with them all

STONE is a crap movie star if you can call that WHOLE a star. She a WORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not a good one!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

ISN'T FUNNY ,EVERYDAY ON TMZ , YOU'RE READING

SOMEONE IS SUEING THE CELEBRITIES .............

CELEBRITIES ARE ALWAYS IN TROUBLE , YOU MIGHT

SAY DAILYYYYYYYYYYY.

Cher

This guy doesn't want to work..........he's an ex-co-worker of mine and rarely showed up when he was scheduled. I have some other choice information that I would like to throw on here, but I will wait for Ms. Stone's attorneys to contact me and share it with them. He is a liar, a cheat and is sadly mistaken if he believes the company he was working for when this happened will stand behind his lies. We were there, we know the extent of his injuries, or lack thereof.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments