Sharon Stone Sued -- Karma's a Ditch!

8/13/2008 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone is getting sued -- and not by a billion Chinese people.

The "Sliver" star is being sued by a man named Peter Krause (not the "Six Feet Under" star). According to court documents, Krause says he fell "down a large, concealed drop-off" while at Stone's house back in 2006. He claims he suffered "numerous internal injuries, severe fright, shock, pain, discomfort and anxiety." It's like he watched "Basic Instinct 2" on repeat!

Krause is seeking unspecified damages.

A rep for Stone told TMZ "There's no record of this individual being on the property and likewise there's no record reporting this individual being injured on the property. Neither Ms. Stone or her attorneys have seen a copy of this complaint."

Baseball Junkie

Michele, the point was never whether China has a good record on civil rights or it's treatment of animals. Stipulated: China's policies in many areas are cruel and wrong. The problem was when Sharon Stone said that the Chinese earthquake was karmic retribution for the Chinese government's policies. It was a ridiculous statement because the earthquake did not punish the government; it punished the citizens of China. In fact, it punished the very ethnic Tibetans whose treatment, according to Sharon, was the reason for the earthquake. Apparently, like many others, she thinks that the Chinese are all one people with the same culture and only the newly subjugated territories which had been countries until recently such as Tibet, are different. In other words, she shot her mouth off on a subject she didn't know anything about. QED, Sharon Stone is an idiot.

Go Sox

Hussein hasan

HI MY DEARS . EVERY BODY . HUSSEIN FROM JORDAN TALKING.

FIRST OF ALL , IN THE NAME OF GOD .

MY DEARS WHILE WE THINK IN SHARON AND WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT KARMA , IS ANY BODY THINK ABOUT HIM SELF
I TALK ONLY ABOUT PEOPLE WHOM SAYING BAD WARDS TO SHARON , I DONT THINK SO !!!! IF ANY ONE THINK ABOUT HIM SELF AND FOR HIS MISTAKES IN THAT TIME , NO ONE SAY ANY BAD WARD . MY DEARS EXCUSE FOR THESE WARDS , THE HUMAN MUST LOOK FOR HIM SELF BEFORE TO LOOK FOR OTHER MISTAKES , THAT EVEN IF THERE IS MISTAKES BECAUSE WHAT SHARON SAID ABOUT KARMA , I DIDNT CARRIED ANY KIND OF MISTAKES .
I WANT TO ASK QUESTION ! WHO KNOW WHAT IN SIDE OF OUR HEARTS ?????? ONLY GOD , THATS RIGHT ????
WHO SAY NO ?? ANOTHER QUESTION ! ON WHAT THOSE PERSONS WHOM SAYING BAD WARDS TO SHARON , ON WHAT THEY DEPEND ON FOR THEIR OTHER LIFE .?? I MEAN THERE IS NEW LIFE AND FOREVER AFTER THIS LIFE,,
ON WHAT THEY DEPEND ON ????? MY DEARS BEFORE WE SAY BAD WARDS TO OTHERS , WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR OUR SELVES FIRST ! THATS RIGHT ??? DONT YOU KNOW SAYING BAD WARDS TO EACH OTHER IS MISTAKES AND
GOD LOOK FOR IT ?????? I WANT FORM ALL THINK ABOUT MY WARDS .. MY DEARS IF ANY ONE HAVE ANY QUESTION , I AM READY FOR THE ANSWER .......

MY DEARS,, I LIKE TO TELL YOU STORY , TO SHOW HOW MUCH GOD IS MERCIFUL .
THE STORY . THERE WAS MAN . IN ALL HIS LIFE . WAS MISTAKES HE IS KILLER . KILL MANY PEOPLE . HE DONT KNOW
WHAT IS MERCY . COLDED HEART , AND SUDDENLY SOME DAY HE THINK BETWEEN HIM SELF . WHAT I HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE ???? HE FEEL SO REGRET FOR ALL HE HAVE DONE BETWEEN HIM AND GOD . HE ASKED GOD TO FORGIVE HIM FROM DEEP OF THE HEART. FINALLY WHEN HE DIED . GOD TAKE HIS SOUL FOR THE HEAVEN !!!!!!!!!
MY DEARS IS THAT STRANGE FOR YOURS??????? I KNOW ITS STRANGE BUT GOD IS MERCIFUL . THINK ABOUT THAT!!!! MY DEARS EACH ONE DO MISTAKES IN HIS LIFE HE HAVE CHANCE IN THIS LIFE TO RETURN BACK TO GOD
AND GOD WILL , GOD WILL GIVE MERCY . THERE IS TIME FOR US IN THIS LIFE TO RETURN TO GOD BEFORE THE DEARTH COME . WHAT EVER WE LIVE ITS JUST YEARS !!!! ONE , TWO , TEN , YES IT WILL PASSED FINALLY AND THE DEATH COME , IF WE DONT RETURN BACK TO GOD AND ASK GOD FOR MERCY WE WILL LOSE IN THE FINAL LIFE , YES BEFORE THE DEATH COME WE CAN ASK GOD FOR MERCY . EACH ONE ASK FOR MERCY FROM GOD FOR HIMSELF AND FOR OTHERS , BECAUSE IF WE DONT RETURN BACK TO GOD BEFORE DEATH , SURE WE WILL LOSE THE FINAL LIFE . AND THE PROPLEM NO ONE KNOW WHEN THE DEATH COME??????? LOOK FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN CHINA FOR EXAMPLE . THOUSANDS PEOPLE DIES SUDDENLY , DID THEY KNOW BEFORE SECONDS FROM THE EARTHQUAKE THAT THEY WILL DIE ??????? THE DEATH MABY SUDDENLY HAPPENED FOR EACH ONE OF US MY DEARS . WE HAVE TO WIN GOD BEFORE DEARTH NOT TO LOSE GOD AND THE HEAVEN AND FOR WHAT???? FOR MABY SAYING BAD WARDS TO SHARON FOR EXAMPLE . SAYING BAD WARDS THAT HAVE RELATION WITH THE TREATMENT BETWEEN US , NOT ONLY SHARON AND ALSO ANY ONE ELSE . MY DEARS THINK OF MY WARDS!!!

MY DEARS , I WILL BE WITH YOUR SOON . I AM HUSSEIN . YES I AM MUSLEM , WE ALL FROM THE SKYS RELEGIONS
GOD PUT THE CHERITY BETWEEN US . BELIEVE ME GOOD TREATMENT BETWEEN PEOPLE NOT TO LOOK FOR THE RACE OR THE RELEGIONS , WE ALL HUMEN . GOD CREATE US NO DIFFERENT BETWEEN US , NO HATRED TOO.
WE HAVE TO ASK GOD GUIDING FOR EACH ONE OF US NOT TO DO MISTAKES FROM BAD WARDS , SO HOW CAN LET GOD LIKE US , NOW WHO KNOW IF GOD LIKE US OR NOT ??? YOU? YOU ?? YOU ?? NO ONE KNOW BUT WHO IS STRAIGHT IN HIS LIFE WITH HIM SELF AND WITH PEOPLE AND SATISFY GOD REALLY , IN THAT TIME WE CAN KNOW IF GOD LIKE US OR NOT !!!! YES BE SURE MY DEARS . SHARON WANT GUIDING FROM GOD , WHY WE SAY NO , WHO KNOW WHAT INSIDE HER HEART ???? ONLY GOD !!!!! YES SURE ONLY GOD , AND ME AND YOU , AND YOU , ANY ONE !
MY DEARS ! I WANT TO ASK , WHY SHARON EXACTLY SAID KARMA NOT ANY ONE ELSE ?????? WE HAVE TO THINK
NOT TO SAY SHARON IS BITCH AND AND AND . IS ALL WHAT YOU WANT JUST SAY BAD WARDS , WHAT GOD IS DOING WATCHING , GOD LOOK FOR OUR MISTAKES , LITTLE OR BIG !!!!!!! BAD WARDS ITS KIND OF HURT ! DONT YOU KNOW THAT . YOU KNOW MY DEARS HURT PEOPLE FOR EACH OTHER AND FROM THE BACK SPECIALLY IS BIG MISTAKES AND GOD LOOK FOR IT !!!!!!!! GOD CAN GIVE US THE PUNISHMENT AFTER THIS LIFE BECAUSE ANY KIND OF HURT FROM ONE TO EACH OTHER !!!!! THINK MY DEARS ,,,, MY DEARS WE CAN PUT IN OUR MINDS MABY GOD GIVE SHARON ALMIGHTY TO SAY KARMA !!!!! YES . GOD SAID IN ALL THE SKYES RELEGIONS ( KILL - STEELING -
CONSTENTION - HURT THE PEOPLE TO EACH OTHER AND FROM THE BACK SPECIALLY ) IS BIG MISTAKES , WHO SAY NO ????? WHO KNOW HOW PEOPLE FOR EXAMPLE IN SEECHWAN LIVE . ????? HOW THEIR TREETMENT TO EACH OTHER ???? GOD ONLY KNOW !!!! GOD SAID IF I LOOK FOR COUNTRY OR VILLAGE , MAY PEOPLE DO MISTAKES
IN THEIR LIFE AND OTHERS NOT BUT THEY DONT GIVE THE OTHERS ADVICES AND SHOW THEM WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG WHAT GOD LIKE OR HATE , AS IF THERE IS NO RELATIONS BETWEEN THEM AND ANY THING , WHEN I SEE THEM LIKE T

Hussein hasan

HI THERE EVERY BODY , HUSSEIN FROM JORDAN WITH YOURS ALL AGAIN . HELLO.

AS YOU SEE ALL THE COMMENT I PUT IT YESTERDAY 17-8-2008 . I WISH FROM YOU ALL TO THINK ABOUT THE WARDS I SAID . MY DEARS IF ANY ONE HAVE ANY COMMENT OR QUESTION FOR ME I AM READY FOR ANY QUESTION.
I HOPE IF ALL THE PEOPLE TO KEEP ON FAITH IN THEIR HEARTS . FAITH LEED FOR CHERITY BETWEEN US ALL .
YES , THINK ABOUT , THATS RIGHT ? FAITH IN GOD LEED FOR CHERITY BETWEEN US AND GOD , AND FROM OTHER SIDE BETWEEN ALL THE PEOPLE .

MY DEARS HERE IS MY EMAIL HSN_1965@YAHOO.COM AND IF ANY ONE LIKE TO ASK I AM READY , WE ALL ONE FAMILY . WE ALL HUMANITY . NO DIFFERENT BETWEEN US , NO DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE RACE OR THE RELEGIONS.
ALL THE SKY RELEGIONS FROM GOD , AND GOD WILL ,

HUSSEIN HASAN . THANKS ALL . AND SURVIVAL FOR CHERITY BETWEEN US .

Hussein hasan

MY DEARS , HOW ARE YOU ALL AGAIN , HUSSEIN FROM JORDAN WITH YOURS ,,,

I WILL NOT TALK TOO MUCH NOW BUT I LIKE TO SAY IMPORTANT THINGS ITS FEW ONLY TO SHOW PEOPLE MESTERIOUS THINGS , LOOK MY DEARS !

( IN 5 AUGHUST 2008 . THERE WAS STRONG EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED ALMOST IN WEST CHINA . YES THIS IS THE
TRUTH . BUT WITH SORROW IN CHINA EXACTLY BECAUSE FROM THERE IS THE SOURCE THEY DIDNT REVEALING
THIS TRUTH IN TV OR THE NEWS OR ALL THE NEWS MEDIA . YOU THINK MY DEARS WHY ???
ISNT THAT STRANGE ??? YES . I THINK , I TALK ABOUT MY SELF ONLY , I THINK THEY DIDNT REVEAL THAT EVENT
BECAUSE OF THE OLOMPICS GAMES . THINK WITH ME MY DEARS , CAN IT BE THAT REASON ??? FOR MY SELF I DIDNT FIND ANY REASON ELSE !!!!!! BUT NOW FOR EXAMPLE IF ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED IN BEGUIN , WHAT THE TRAGEDY MABY HAPPENS ????? OR ANY AREA ELSE IN CHINA , FOR EXAMPLE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED IN EAST CHINA THIS TIME OR ANY TIME , WHAT CAN WE SAY IN THAT TIME ,

ANY WAY I WILL NOT TALK SO MUCH BUT I WANT FROM YOU ALL TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED IN 5 AUGHUST 2008 IN WEST CHINA ALMOST IT WAS STRONG AND THE SECRET WITH CHINA AND GOD .

MY DEARS THANK YOU ALL . HUSSEIN HASAN WISH FOR YOU ALL THE BEST AND HAPPINESS .

sami hani

Hello
WHAT YOU SAID SHARON ABOUT KARMA IS RIGHT .

Hussein hasan

Hello dears ,

IN THE NAME OF GOD

MY DEARS ALL , HUSSEIN HASAN WITH YOURS , IF ANY ONE HAVE ANY COMMENT , I AM READY FOR ANY ANSWER.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY THING . AND REMEMBER ALL THAT THE CHERITY AND TRUST BETWEEN ALL
AND HOPE STILL LIKE THAT .

THANK YOU ALL .

Carissa

The man they are speaking of just so happens to be my best friend's father and for everyone's information he is NOT lying. I've seen the injuries just a few days after the accident and they still cause problems to this today. If he was a so called "fake" I don't believe he'd still be pretending. Also, the reason why Stone has no do***entation of Mr. Krause working at her home is because she hired several illegal immigrants and doesn't want anybody to know. Regardless, growing up around Krause, I know he would never lie about such a thing in the first place. So get your facts straight. Thanks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2