LC -- Officially Worthless

8/13/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren Conrad is a free woman.

We've learned that Kitson -- the boutique that was just trying to do a buy-one-get-one deal for LC's clothing line -- has finally just thrown up its hands and is giving away the rest of its Lauren overstock. At least they've found a reasonable destination: They're giving away her collection to Caitlin's Closet, a charity that gives girls dresses for their big events, like the prom and homecoming.

Gives new meaning to that old saw, "Off like a prom dress," doesn't it?

Liz

Now, this is the best news I have heard all day.......................it could not go to a better place!

Thank you, Kitson!

Sick of It All

I LIKE HER BUT HER CLOTHES ARE ILL FITTING AND CHEAP LOOKING IN PERSON.

Precious1

iM NOT UNDERSTANDiNG WHY NO BODY WANTED TO GiVE HER A CHANCE!??

men7al

Great..I saw some of her clothes online..and there ugly..

Nymrha

I think that what that stroe is doing is great, and the dresses are going to girls who wouldn't otherwise be able to aford going to the prom or their homecoming.

betduke

Yikes! This is worse than Jerry Seinfeld's puffy shirt going to the homeless!

anna

KITSON IS A JOKE ANY REAL FASHONIST DOESN'T SHOP THERE,EVERYTHING THEY DO IS FOR PUBLICITY,THEY REALLY DON'T REALIZE THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF LITTLE LA,AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN FUNNIER.MORE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD SUPPORT LC BUT THE WEIRDO'S IN LA DON'T.IF YOU THINK IM LYING GO TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY AND FIND OUT.ALOT OF OTHER COUNTRY'S THINK AMERICAN'S ARE RETARDS, LC IS PROVING THEM WRONG AND SHE CONSTANLY GET'S BEAT UP FOR IT.LA KINDA SUCKS

g

I think she's ok as a person.. kind of snobby. I really dont like her clothes. They're too expensive for the quality and kind of cheap looking.

VickyV

Kitson is a DUMP! Looks like an unorganized flea market inside. LC should be glad her clothing line isn't welcome there.

mark

Conrad should be selling makeup at the Clinque counter--making around 50,000. She hit the lottery with the Hills.

name withheld

.ALOT OF OTHER COUNTRY'S THINK AMERICAN'S ARE RETARDS,

I think you are a retard and that was an uneducated comment coming from a moron I'm sure

heyheyhey

Poor thing. I am not a huge LC fan but I don't enjoy seeing people fail either....Well if its meant to be she will find a place for her line.

Joanne

I'd say Nicole Kidman is more worthless; she dumps her adopted children for Keith Urban. What kind of monster is this????

Scott

She can't be doing that bad with the clothing line, just saw something where her line is being picked up by Bloomingdales! Go LC!

Dee Dee Dee

What a shocker! Kitson owner leaking information to tabloids to make the store seem relevant or in fashion? Nice try

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments