Stabbing Victim Allegedly Stabbed Ex-Hubby

8/13/2008 4:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was allegedly stabbed by her "40 Year Old Virgin" actor boyfriend was arrested in 2006 for turning a knife on another man.

Kendra Beebe, who allegedly was stabbed more than 20 times by Shelley Malil, had a serious altercation with her then-husband on October 20, 2006. According to the declaration of Chetwyn Archer, Beebe and Archer, who were married with two kids, got into a serious argument at their home. He says during the argument, "Kendra got a kitchen knife and cut me on my arm."

Police were called and she was arrested, but no charges were filed. According to documents we obtained, Beebe says she walked out of the house and Archer cut himself.

Archer obtained a domestic violence restraining order three days later. According to his declaration, prior to the incident, Beebe had enrolled voluntarily in an anger management course. She also attended an anger management course after the arrest.

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

To No 10 where you said TMZ get a clue. The lawyers will find this news/fact during the discovery process, and it's all insight into this crime. I'd sure like to know how this happened which means including the past.

OverIt

This is the very LAST time I read TMZ or even watch TMZ on television; talk about a heinous spin you put on this stabbing victim?! And on TV, your Harvey Levin is an over-the-hill joke ( what IS it with that water bottle he has to constantly fake-sip from? Oral fetish?) Not to mention the loser paparazzi you employ who endanger lives, sully peaceful places and generally make asses of themselves and TMZ by association; I am sickened. You and your ilk are repugnance in it's truest form and I for one ( and hopefully others) am ashamed to associate myself with it and will discontinue feeding the ugly beast you are.

RedHotTexas

Come On, This guy sounds like a wussy if you ask me, scared of a woman.

Sick of It All

OH MY!

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

Well, I would like TMZ to bring everything they have re: this, because I'm trying to make sense of it As I said, I have a heart that is broken by this, and I'd like to know more. I do not feel like TMZ put some kind of bad twist on the facts they brought us. I know TMZ tends to and is funny at times, but they didn't try to put any kind of spin on this.

Bruno926

Is anyone so naive to believe this nonsense? The guy cut HIMSELF and cried like a p***y to get the cops not to arrest HIM. This happens all the time. He's a mooch and if she won't support him, he tried to destroy her in the process. Open your eyes people!

ckitty

It's obvious this woman is abusive. Just because she voluntarily took the classes doesn't mean anything. Just meant she didnt want to go to jail. Doesn't excuse him for stabbing her though.

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

No 22; 20+ stabs to fact, back, etc is much much different!!!!!!! Differences: near death, facial scars, 20+ stabs to 1. In the end she got got her kids and no jail. I'd say Shelley is facing life. There's a reason for that. It's a big difference in the crime.

???

Trying to carve someone up like a turkey is pretty extreme. Did I read it wrong or was she with another guy at the time who was also assaulted and ran while she was getting attacked...if so, what happened to that guy???

TarnishedAngel

Whoop-de-freakin-do! Let's see, she cut (not stabbed) her ex on his arm; no charges filed. Douchebag boyfriend STABBED HER TWENTY (20) TIMES. No comparison.

Maria Ocasio

You blew it TMZ. Blame the victim? Good bye.

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

To 25: Agreed - It's not the same. Her other ex was not in critical condition and possible scared for life! Plus, facial scars are the most obvious and painful for most people. It's not the same, it's a lot worse. She is a beautiful girl! I'm praying for her and I look for updates all the time.

oguz

IN RESPONSE to :Why
YOU ARE UPSETT CAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY SOME DUMB ASS BITCH YOURSELF
THAT DESERVES A NICE LIL BEATIN' AND DOESN'T GET DI*K SO YOU RANT IT OUT HERE!

GO JERK OF* !!!

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

TMZ: Keep us updated with all the details. I think good journalism is by finding ALL the facts and getting it out there.

Leela

"Kendra got a kitchen knife and cut me on my arm" What, did this guy drop out of grade four or what?
These trailer trash morons had two children? Seriously one of these days we have to think about making people get a license before they have kids, maybe an education would help them to actually learn ways to deal with problems in a rational manner. We all have fights, even nasty arguments but most of us know where to draw the line. Before people start hollering at me, the guy's poor grammar isn't the issue, I know that I was just making the point that this is the kind of trash that has children and raises them to think this kind of behavior is normal. Oh and my poor grammar in this post isn't an issue either, I've never stabbed anyone in my life.
goes looking for a TMZ pap

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments