Baby to Bridget:

Where's Daddy?

8/14/2008 7:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady's gorgeous baby mama, Bridget Moynahan, and her adorable kiddie, John, stopped by Goldie Hawn's L.A. home on Thursday. And under the category of who knew they were buds? -- that's Goldie's son Oliver Hudson on the right.

Little Johnny turns one next week. How time flies. It seems like just yesterday that Tom left Bridge while she was pregnant with John.

Joe

Seems like only yesterday that Bridget decided to get pregnant when she knew that the relationship she was in was already coming to an end. Get over it TMZ

john wayne gacy

i'm hungry !

that little tike is lucky to
feed from that pump;

beachy

Wow- she looks great! At least she doesn't have the schnazz that Giselle does. I don't understand why everyone thinks she's hot. I see better lookin' girls at the mall.

You go Bridget. I hope Tom gets totally eff'ed up by his girlfriend. It would serve him right.

Plus, I'm a Colts fan. We don't like the Patsies.

StarrStruck

Seems like only yesterday that she 'accidently " got knocked-up.

dk

Bridget went to highschool with Oliver Hudson's wife Erinn Bartlett, so I assume that is why Bridget is hanging out with them. I bet her and Erinn are still friends.

martinistopswithus

the old adage comes to mind..."why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" right tom, joel, brad, casey?

rob

What a beutiful mom and baby. She looks great as always and Jack is looking a lot like his mommy. Glad to see pic of these two.

Susan

She looks really sexy lately. The other day there were pictures posted of her in tight white jeans and a T-shirt and you can see how toned and healthy she looks. What a great ass. She looks like she's really been working out. Even though I always thought she was a bit flat chested, it looks like she has more of a rack after being pregnant. Hey Bridget, now that Brady is out of the picture can I give you a call?

...

Seems like yesterday that Brady had left Bridget BEFORE she announced her pregnancy. Can we finally get over this? I doubt Bridget is Miss Perfection, her timing with the pregnancy wasn`t a coincidence.

john wayne gacy

the old saying more
than likely applies;

no matter how fine a woman may seem, there's some
guy in her life that's so TIRED of putting up with her.......

Mountains out of molehills

Gorgeous mom and baby.

grannymom

There still a good looking mama and son...

Jen

I'd rather look like Bridget over Jizzel any day of the week. While Giselle may be "hot," Bridget is beautiful.

tiger313

She is very pretty.

stopthepresses

I see that the kid has Brady's chin. Bridget you look great, and I'm sure you're a great Mom. Best of luck to you and the baby.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments