K-Fed Parties Like a Kid ... Without the Kids

8/14/2008 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

$20k a month in alimony sure buys a lot of video games.
Kevin Federline
K-Daddy hit up Corbin Bowl in Tarzana, Calif. last night for an evening of arcade games and bowling. Think maybe SPF and JJ would have liked to have tagged along?

Dana

OMG am I first? Oh I'd like to thank the academy...

vla815

As a parent, i have to say, KFed is allowed to have some fun. Why can't he get a daddy time out? dang.

hahahaha!

I agree.. so what he went to an arcade. Better than drinking at a nightclub right?

bandmom

What a LOSER... Glad Brit was able to unload this piece of trash.

Trooper Tom

All thanks to ATM Britney

OCD

He doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong. He's not hitting up a bar, a chick or shopping for new cars, new houses or bling. He doesn't drag his kids to the places that paps like to stake out, nor does he take photo ops with his children. The guy can't seem to catch a break from the media.

tlynn

$20,000.00 free & clear!! His ONLY source of income! All thanks to Bank of Britney, he can play at the arcade, smoke fatties all day long, pay his rent/mortgage, pay his child support to Shar and party like a rockstar!!!! The kids are his meal ticket, not to say he's not a good father, but still. Let's keep it real! Get a job bro!

Cool

STOP HATING TMZ! The man has all right to go out, not because you have kids you must stay home all day....jeeze, give it a rest already!

Your mom

Seriously, usually I say "Kids stay in school" but you know this fool found a gold mine; so whatever playa...Play on.

whatever

I just wish he would start dressing and acting like a man in his 30s. He dresses like a high school street thug. I can't believe a grown man is in a white T shirt and kaki shorts at 30. Trust me I am all for letting loose and hanging out but you are 30 put on some jeans a nice shirt and be grown up about it. Gs to Gents bra man Gs to Gents

lg1285

what does he care.......... he aready got brittneys money

He's damn if he do or don't!

Well TMZ...You know as well as I know that he doesnt have his kids on Wednesday nights. They're with there mother!! Damn...Can he catch a break as a human!

neck slasher

Dude looks like he's been smoking something. Good for him. Now he just needs to take a night course on how to invest that money he's getting from his ex wife.

citizen kope

what a loser......

tracey

Did anyone think he'd spend that money on his kids?! Come on!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments