Mariah to Staff: Dry Me, Bitches!

8/14/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toweling off Mariah Carey is a full-time job.

After going for a swim off a private yacht in Capri on Wednesday, Mimi had a team of towel boys and girls on hand to dry her crazy bones. Isn't that Nick Cannon's job?

Just like babies, invalids and the elderly, a diva must be properly taken care of.

PolarBear

I can't figure out why she's popular either. Every song she's released starts the same way, with the faked "I just woke up and I'm such a confused whiner" moaning and the music is always the same and the lyrics are always the same. I can see some young girls liking a few songs to dance to, but the rest are just repetition. She's not yet emancipated, or should I say, those around her are not yet emancipated from Towel Class subsurvience.

Hold it, I just got a call from the Fire Department. One of their dogs is lost and only responds to super high frequency whiner moans. Urgent! Does anyone know how to do ultrasonic whimpers professionally?

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

She tells her hubby how high to jump

by the time she's done with him ,

she will dump him and look for another

homeboy. LMAO

She treats her hubby like a servant / slave .

Actually she treats anyone who's around her ,

as SLAVESSSSSSSSSSS.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

@22 .............TO FUNNY ..........

THEY BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER COOCHIE ,

SHE MIGHT SMELL LIKE FISH . LMAO . EWWWWW

SMELLY COOCHIE

frogs and gravel

When I get rich, I am going to hire people to do made up jobs, like "after swim dry off person". "You, your job is
to make sure my drink aways has the 2" plastic umbrella in it."

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

#24......she is a whiney a$$ , that's why its sooooooooo hugeeeeee

size of grand canyon .

djmireles

Thanks # 25! I've always hated Mariah! She sings like a crow. Her next album should be called Roaches - instead of Butterflies!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

#26 ........lol .........

If you ever noticed , or paid close attention

she uses her friends or anyone who's close to

her . That b.i.t.c.h has no class , plus she smells

like fish .

Deb C

Jesus, she ain't all that.....is the girl too damn lazy to dry herself off? Or does she not have the intelligence to figure it out? She's ridiculous, from the way she acts to the way she attempts to dress like a teenager, grow up Mariah.......act your age..

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

#28........living in nyc , they've RATS instead . lol

she lives with rats and fish ..........what a combo .

the truth

she such a stupid bitch somebody kick her ass good that's what i want to see

OSW

I wonder if she hired someone to insert her tampons too...

Kathy B

Stop hating Bitches.
If I had the money she had I'd put my staff to work like that too & so would you .
When you have 18 #1 songs sold more than 165 million Cds world wide than you guys can talk smack
Until than just shut up & down some of that Haterade you all been drinking.

babe

looks like she has the same bathing suit as paris hilton.

Fritz

I don't know- she looks a little shaken, perhaps in shock. Maybe she was accosted by an clueless sea snake looking for a place to curl up? That would explain big guy stepping back, looking a little scared.

Kim Rocks

geeesh, these rich people are ridiculous. P Diddy had a umbrella guy way back in the days. I guess when you have so much money you just want everyone else to do everything for you....

I was a big time Mariah Fan not anymore...