Mariah to Staff: Dry Me, Bitches!

8/14/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toweling off Mariah Carey is a full-time job.

After going for a swim off a private yacht in Capri on Wednesday, Mimi had a team of towel boys and girls on hand to dry her crazy bones. Isn't that Nick Cannon's job?

Just like babies, invalids and the elderly, a diva must be properly taken care of.

wasted days and wasted nights

"Dry baby well and someday you might just make pool boy."

scissors

What a D-bag

scissors

What an attention whore, who does she think she is? Campy? I don't think so!

Bandolero

I like Pariah!

Indyrat.....

You have got to be kidding. I feel sorry for the people that actually DO the job.
How demeaning. Can you dry me off bitch....lol
I hope Nick didn't sign a prenuptial agreement. Mariah is the queen of "sleeping around"
to get more $$, hell why not Nick....lol At least Nick's daddy does have a Casting Agency.

NYCGIRL

White Mic

I totally agree with you and I’m American. However, there are the minority like me who didn’t choose this president the first time nor the second time! Yeah can you believe it they pick him again! I don’t agree with our government and I don’t get the connection with people bashing Canada nor any other country. How arrogant that Americans think we are above everything and everyone else and we can’t get out Shi& together. Over 4K Americans killed over a war that had nothing to do with 9/11. Iraq didn’t do this to us it was Afghanistan and how long have we been at war and we still cannot find Bin laden? Some Intel we have and I’m prior military myself. We deserve what comes at us. Then our government thinks that we can tell Russia that the war with Georgia needs to stop. Who the hell are we? Russia didn’t tell us not to invade Iraq. Look, I may work and live in American but that doesn’t mean that we ALL agree on what our president or government is doing. I’m not voted AGAIN in the upcoming elections because I don’t believe either one of them can fix what Bush as done! For those who don’t like what I’m saying…. I’m sorry but that is one of my rights living here. One that I love and use often!

Just my 2 cents.

JD

This no-talent fat bitch needs to get over herself. If she lost some weight, she wouldn't need lots of people to towel off areas she can't reach.

hollywood resident

she is not all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

This is just unreal. She should be ashamed of herself for being so self absorbed and spoiled. It is just too much for words.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

sooooooooo many really funny comments ! THANKS

Laura

I am curious as to how she grew up. Did she come from a wealthy family?

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

NYCGIRL...EXCELLENT POST AND I AGREE 100% !

dontwantya

Hey Whitemic....we don't want you here, so stay up in Canada or wherever your from and continue being our bitch. NYCgirl, go with him and keep him warm, don't want you either. Yeah, our country has issues but we'll get them figured out. How bout that Mariah Carey, what a B...huh? Must be interested in our culture if you're posting on TMZ..haha!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

forgot to mention, I don't HATE anyone...and I don't agree with ur first sentence, but do agree with the rest of ur comment generally. I think the States has blown it for North America as a whole and in my lifetime it won't be fixed. I don't think politics belongs on a Mariah site..so I do apologize for chiming in. Sorry.

NYCGIRL

dontwantya I have every right to say what i want just like you and I can disagree with anything I want to. I pay taxes too! . I was in war in Kuwait and I know what it's like. So unless you have been in my shoes and fought for this country then you're missing out and you don't understand my side. You can't claim knowledge until you exerience it pal! Have a good night!